Super Bowl XLVI 2012 Indianapolis

1. dmop profile image89
    dmopposted 4 years ago

A forum for fans

2. dmop profile image89
    dmopposted 4 years ago

I was at the Super Bowl Village last night, it was a mad house. I  have no idea how many people were there, if I had to guess I'd say over 100, 000. I've been to a lot of major event in Indy, but I've never seen so much enthusiasm. This is truly a once in a life time opportunity, the Super Bowl won't likely be here again in my life time. The crowd at the Village was absolutely intense, the energy was almost overwhelming. I was somewhere in the East corner from the main stage and people were pushing and shoving from every direction trying to reach the front. I was happy right where I was; I attend these events because of the energy that can be absorbed rather than for the event itself. LMFAO the band was the main attraction for this "pre", Pre-Super Bowl attraction, and It was certainly worth while to check out. The event was free, but parking ranged from $100 to $20, I must admit I'm a bit cheap, so I opted for the $20 parking as I don't mind a bit of a hike. I definitely enjoyed myself, and I hope many of you get a chance to get out and check out some of the excitement. You wont be disappointed, and don't worry Indianapolis has one of the safest down town areas of any major city in the world.