Out of all the teams in the nfl, which one do you believe would not only prove to be the best fit for Manning, but also gives him a chance to possibly win a title.
I think the Houston Texans, Baltimore Ravens and Miami Dolphins would be the three best places.....if he would agree to go to the NFC then I think San Francisco or Arizona would be the best places.....I just hope he decides quick.....I followed him for four years at the University of Tenn., then 14 years with the Colts....now I wonder when and how long he will be on his next and probably final team.
For me personally, I would love to see him on these three teams for the following reasons:
1. New York Jets- Although we all like Mark Sanchez, and he's a fairly good quarterback, but he's never been an elite quarterback. Let's just be honest here, and the thing that holds back the Jets is the offense. They have a great defense, so getting an upgrade at the quarterback position will help them immediately to get over that hump to win a title.
2. Miami Dolphins- They have a great defense, and a lot of good pieces on that team. Plus, if they can somehow manage to get Reggie Wayne on that team too, then you know they'll be an instant contender with Manning running the offense.
3. Arizona Cardinals- They play in a dome, and they have proven in the past to have a very explosive offense. Therefore, I think if Manning can have control of that team's offense, then they'll be unbeatable; especially if you Reggie Wayne joins that team too as the second option wide receiver.
4. Dallas Cowboys- Although I doubt this will be even a possibility, as I think Jerry Jones loves Tony Romo. However, lets be honest...the guy always chokes in the playoffs. He's a great player, and has the potential to become an elite quarterback, but Jerry Jones is the type of guy that wants to win now, so getting an elite quarterback like Manning makes the Cowboys a sure thing to contend for the super bowl. although it's doubtful, as i don't think Peyton wants to be in the same division as his own brother (plus, jones loves romo), but you never know. However, I think getting manning to replace tony romo would be a big upgrade if you ask me.
1. Sanchez just signed a contract extension. It's now safe to assume the Jets are out of the running.
2. This would make sense. The Dolphins have been looking for an upgrade at QB and they have good weather at home.
3. This one makes the most sense to me. The Cardinals not only play in a dome, but two out of three division rivals also play in a dome. I think Manning would be a great fit here. The Cardinals seem to have a history of picking up past-their-prime stars (Emmitt Smith, Kurt Warner).
4. I agree, Jerry Jones loves Tony Romo too much. He'll never admit that he was wrong about Romo.
I don't think he will go to Arizona and Dallas - not in the same Conf. with Eli
I think he will go to Miami, weather is good! Ross the owner, J Lo and Serena Williams want him there!!!
I don't want Ravens to get him,
Jets - I don't think they are parting with Sanchez.
Oh, you got another topic going.
Hey, I'd rather talk about this than politics. Who Peyton goes to is more important to me than who is president. I mean, I don't play fantasy politics.
Houston is the team that gives Peyton the best chance to win a title. But that is the team I don't want to see him with. Because it makes Houston the favorite to win the Super Bowl in my opinion.
Obviously the QB is the most important position in football. But what is the second most important position? How about back-up QB?
I agree, I think he may go with the Cardinals. Go Arizona!
I believe the best team for Peyton Manning is the New England Patriots. He doesn't need money, so they can sign him for one dollar. There are several benefits to this including but not limited to, him getting a front row seat to watch Tom Brady from the sidelines for the rest of his career, playing for a perennial winner in the Patriots with whom he may get another ring, no contact for the rest of his career, he'll have the best head coach in the game along with the best owner, and he gets to learn the nuances of the clip board. These of course are just some of the great reasons why he would fit perfectly with Bill and Tom.
by Kyle Keckeisen7 years ago
A lot of so-called 'experts' are saying that if Peyton Manning wins the Super Bowl on Sunday he will be considered the best ever at his position. I never got to see some of the greats play because I'm too young, but I'm...
by historybuff17 years ago
I've been watching and playing American Football for most of my life and have seen many a quarterback play the game. I can honestly say that Peyton Manning is the best I've ever seen...bar none! And I'm not...
by Marla Rose5 years ago
Tell me who is your favorite all time NFL quarterback!
by Paul Edmondson3 years ago
I don't remember seeing a game on TV where you could hear the quarterback talk and direct things as much as last night's Monday Night Game. Peyton seems to be in full control of the offense. Pretty fun to...
by Steven Escareno5 years ago
All I can say is that if the reports on ESPN are true, then it does confirm my beliefs that the Broncos have NEVER believed that Tim Tebow was their "guy" for the future. And having a guy like Peyton...
by ByChanceTV5 years ago
A New Era Awaits... What are the Goods, The Bad, the Uglies of Peyton Manning becoming a Denver Bronco..?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.