jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. thelyricwriter profile image50
    thelyricwriterposted 4 years ago

The Miami Heat continue to be the favorites to win the NBA championship this year. With the playoffs less then 2 weeks away, do you believe any other team can beat Miami?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

I sure hope so.

Bulls and Oklahoma City can beat them, especially if they get home court.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

I'm sure we are going to get a fight from any team but will come out on top at the end.........GO HEAT!!!!.............cool

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, go Heat. Just like last year in the finals against the Mavs.

If Miami doesn't win it all this year, they should change the name of the team to the Miami Choke. Rhymes with joke.

4. sawyershaw profile image77
    sawyershawposted 4 years ago

The MIAMI HEAT are the clear-cut favorites to win the NBA Championship this season, but that could work against them.  If they don't win this season The Big 3 will be put under even more scrutiny.  All of this pressure will lead to poor basketball possibly. I still think they have the best chance of winning, but I think it is a coin toss between them and Chicago.

5. thelyricwriter profile image50
    thelyricwriterposted 4 years ago

I would like to see the Bulls win, but I am not confident. We needed another guy who could put up points and we got Rip. He is playing well now, but Rose is not ready. It is once again up to our defense and bench. That is what will win Chicago a championship. New York travels to Miami and they do have a shot. Miami is tough though. Their only weakness is the bench. If New York can get to the lane and get some fouls, they will have a better shot.

San Antonio is coming in hot, as well as the Grizzlies. I feel that OKC is backing in. If you get hot at the right time, we have seen teams go far in the past. If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be the Spurs. They have the momentum right now.

6. jeolmoz2 profile image63
    jeolmoz2posted 3 years ago

A title looked imminent last season ( and it was!) nobody in their right mind could even imagine any scenario where another team can beat them four times in any seven game series and last season Miami Heat was vulnerable in the playoffs because of the injury to Chris Bosh and they still won the title, as they steam rolled the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Finals. This season I just can not see any glaring weakness at all and they do not seem to be suffering from the Championship Hangover.