jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Your Cheatin' Heart (Bill Belichick)

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

So what's up with the NFL since the draft is over?

The coach of the Ratbirds resurrected the Spygate scandal when he said the Patriots Super Bowl wins are "tainted" due to Spygate. Really? I did wonder why the Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl since they were forced to quit cheating. Not that I'm bitter because the Patriots screwed the Steelers out of a Lombardi. I mean, we have more than enough don't we? Or at least more than anybody else.

Yeah, that's all they talked about on the sports shows this morning like Mike & Mike. Until the news came out that Jonathan Vilma of the Saints had been suspended for the entire season for Bountygate.

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

More news from the NFL. A shooting at Junior Seau's house in California. They inferred on ESPN that he may be dead but no confirmation on anything yet.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image60
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They said he is gone!

3. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago

I heard he was dead, but did not hear about a shooting.  It's a shame, he's the only Patriot I ever rooted for.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh man, they just had a press conference on ESPN and his mother got up there totally hysterical. I couldn't understand a word she said.

Yeah, I guess he killed himself so they are saying.

4. thelyricwriter profile image58
    thelyricwriterposted 4 years ago

Sad to hear about Junior. The NFL has headlines everyday.

working