jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Kevin Durant plays with a passion that is hard to put into words

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

I'm so impressed watching KD play.  He seems to have that look in his eye, that focus that says he won't be denied.  I think he carried OKC tonight.  Can't wait to see what he can do on the road.  I have OKC in six.

2. Living Well Now profile image78
    Living Well Nowposted 4 years ago

Kevin is an amazing player. His ability to create his own shot, his range and agility is incredible for a player his size. He's one of the top three players in the league. Gotta love his teammates too. OKC is an great team with a great story.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

I agree that is why I am a fan!

4. twoseven profile image86
    twosevenposted 4 years ago

I completely agree!  I have not been very interested in the NBA in years, but have gotten a little bit into it again this championship series since my husband has been watching it and we inherited a nice big TV to watch it on.  I was so impressed with Kevin Durant last night.  He just seems so consistently composed and in control, but you can also tell he loves the game.  I love seeing guys like this do well.  I think Miami will put up a big fight, and I predict a big win in their first home game, but I have OKC in 7.

5. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

I'll take OKC in six, but I originally had Miami vs the Spurs:)

When I watch Miami, it feels like their role players are doing things that take away from what they did all season.  Bosch is bombing up threes.  Chalmers and Battier came out hot and took most of Wade's second option shots. 

I thought Lebron played well, but I didn't like the flow from the rest of Miami.  If they don't get back to what they do, it could be OKC in 5.