Euro 2012:Who will be the finalists and the winners?Predictions!

1. mmsu profile image82
    mmsuposted 4 years ago

As the End of this years Euro loom near,excitement and tension is high amongst supporters of their respective teams.
    This has been one of the best Euro's until now and it seems that it will have a fitting end it deserves.
    Germany are being tipped as the favourites along with Spain but majority wants the germans to win.
    However I think the final will be Spain Vs England with Spain winning the Euro once again.
    Though i have the sneakiest feeling that England might win the Euro and suprise us all.
    What do you think?

2. innersmiff profile image88
    innersmiffposted 4 years ago

I think England have a chance against Italy, but I can't see past the Germans for the competition. They have the right balance of good possession and ruthlessness in attack. Spain will get past France but playing no strikers strikes me as very stubborn, and Portugal might pull something out of the bag in the next round against them.

My girlfriend is Cuban and a Spain supporter so a Spain V England final might be a bit problematic.

1. mmsu profile image82
      mmsuposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hahaha.You need to be careful then mate=p.however i think definitely Spain will win.