10 Best Stores To Shop For Women Shoes
As a woman, I love to shop! For most women it seems shopping is second nature to us. I particularly love shoes and accessories. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets, shoes, scarves, purses, etc. There are a lot of online shoe stores out there and going from one site to another can be tedious and time consuming. Well look no more! As an avid almost 90% online shopper myself, I have compiled a list of the 10 best websites for women to purchase shoes! Enjoy fashionistas!
10 Online Stores For Women's Shoes
- Zappos - this site sells EVERYTHING! Shoes, handbags, accessories and even eyewear! They offer free shipping and an awesome 365 day return policy! Hands down - #1
- Bakers - offers trendy, hip, younger generation shoes but also has some pretty nice heels and pumps for the working class woman
- Macy's - love, love, love Macy's, and tey sell everything!!!! This site needs no explanation!
- Love My Shoes - this is a great website as well, has shoes for women and young women, prices are not too bad either!
- DSW - this store is a hit online and at the storefront. They have TONS of amazing shoes in all price ranges!
- Aldo - definitely a great spot for trendy shoes, this one sells shoes for both men and women, they also sell great handbags
- ShoeBuy - this site sells shoes for both men and women and offers free shipping as well
- 6pm - another one of my absolute favorites! Very nice shoes for the working class woman and at reasonable prices
- Piperlime - sells everything from shoes to accessories, a bit on the pricey side but a great site!
- Shoes.com - another great site that offers free shipping and a whole lot of shoes!
Hot new shoes!
I LOVE these!!!!! So perfect for the office or paired with a pair of skinny jeans and a chunky off the shoulder sweater!
Classic black pump! Perfect with everything!
These are definitely a favorite of mine as well! Worn pulled up over skinny jeans and a oversized sweater!
I own a pair of these and they are a pair of the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn! They come in a variety of colors as well.
No comments yet.