5 Aloe Vera at Home Face Masks for Skin
Aloe Vera, the natural skin care product has healing properties that is the one stop solution to all your skin problems. It hydrates the skin and rejuvenates it to give you a completely new skin experience. The anti ageing herb is also an exfoliator and excellent moisturizer. You need not to worry about the acne and pimple problems anymore; aloe vera is an awesome remedy to these problems.
Besides being a health tonic, aloe vera is a beauty agent as well. Plant aloe Vera at your home, and try all these DIY (Do it yourself) masks to experience the shiny, glowing and smooth skin. Aloe Vera can be used on all skin types, not excluding the sensitive ones. Here are some best face packs which includes aloe vera pulp as a basic ingredient.
Suffering from Oily Skin? More at home face masks here:
- 8 Best Homemade Face masks for Oily Skin
Oily skin is the most irritating skin type among all the skin tones. Oily and greasy skin catches dirt and impurities very easily from its surroundings, moreover, it tend to break out easily.
Aloe Vera face masks for oily skin
The usual problems of oily skin, pimple and acne can be treated by preparing an aloe face mask at home. All the ingredients are available in your kitchen.
Ingredients to prepare mask:
- Aloe Vera gel-1 tablespoon
- Tulsi leaves (handful)
- Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
- Grind tulsi leaves in a blender using some water.
- Add Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice to the tulsi mix.
- Mash well to form a thick paste.
- Apply on your face and let it dry.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
This mask kills all the germs and bacteria, preventing outburst of acne and pimple. It is also effective at removing all the scars and blemishes on your skin.
Aloe Vera face mask for summer
In Summer, our body need cool drinks to hydrate the body and maintain the internal temperature. Your skin also needs something special to get rid of the side effects of the scorching heat. Treat your tanned skin with this Aloe facial mask. This pack can be easily prepared at home to take numerous benefits on skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel or pulp -2 tablespoons
- Honey-1 tablespoon
- 1 small piece of papaya
How to make mask for skin care:
- Mash the papaya piece thoroughly.
- Add Aloe and honey to this mashed papaya.
- Mix well to form a uniform mixture.
- Apply it on the neck and face. Let it be for 20 minutes
- Let the mask dry and wash thereafter with water.
Use this homemade mask once a week for effective results and feel a refreshed skin.
Aloe Vera homemade mask for exfoliating skin:
Exfoliators are essential to keep your skin clean and remove out all the dirt hidden in the pores. Aloe Vera is a naturally exfoliating gel. Make this exfoliator for yourself at home:
- 1 egg white
- Aloe vera gel
- Cucumber- 2 small slices
- Blend the cucumber slices using a blender.
- Add Aloe Vera pulp and whisked egg white to the cucumber paste.
- Mash the mix well to form a paste with thick consistency.
- Apply the naturally prepared exfoliator to your face and neck.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Endless beauty benefits of aloe vera here:
- 10 Uses of Aloe Vera Juice for Beauty Benefits
Aloe vera has endless beauty benefits and uses for your skin and hair. It acts as a powerful antibiotic and antioxidant. It can be used in juice or gel form, the results are same.
Anti-ageing Aloe Vera natural face mask
It is an anti ageing agent and you can feel the difference in all those wrinkles and fine lines, once you start using this homemade face mask.
- Aloe Vera-2 tablespoons
- Honey-2 tablespoons
- Yogurt-2 tablespoons
How to make the natural mask:
- Mix aloe vera, honey and yogurt together and mash well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face.
- Let it remain for 30 minutes and dry completely.
- Rinse off with cold water.
The mask will improve the elasticity of the skin, and at the same time moisturizes and nourishes the skin to make your skin feel younger than ever. You can also use egg, if you don’t have yogurt available at home.
Aloe Vera facial mask for skin detoxification:
Aloe Vera is a natural detoxification agent, due to all the nutrient value contained in it. Aloe Vera not only detoxifies the skin, but drinking aloe vera juice every morning can detoxify your entire body. So, a healthy skin and healthy you are all possible with Aloe Vera.
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Mango -2 or 3 slices
- Aloe Vera gel
Method to prepare the pack:
- Blend the mango in a mixer and squeeze the entire lemon to the mix.
- Add aloe Vera gel to this mango lemon mixture and stir well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask on your face and wash off after 30 minutes
Use the mask regularly for visible results. Let the heads turn now, when you walk away with more than ever shiny and glowing skin!
Aloe Vera mixed with many other natural ingredients can do wonders for your skin. Aloe face masks can be used to cure pimples, acne, blackheads, whiteheads and many more skin problems. Aloe Vera gel penetrate deep into your skin to give you long lasting results and remove the problem from roots. You have to use these home masks regularly for effective results.
More by this Author
Honey Face masks are popular because of several skin benefits honey offers. Honey is good for you in both the ways either taken internally or applied topically to the skin. Honey as a basic ingredient in a facial mask...
Face masks you make at home with turmeric can treat dark spots, blemishes, acne, pigmentation, wrinkles, stretch marks, and cracked heels. Turmeric slows the skin's aging process, heals dry skin, softens skin, and is a...
It's important to take immediate action when you lips start to crack—otherwise, your lips run the risk of developing large, painful, swollen cracks. These homemade remedies can help.
No comments yet.