How To Stop Acne Pimples From Growing
Acne pimples are not just a problem for teenagers and young adults. Even older adults suffer from frequent outbreaks. Some people are unfortuently more pre-disposed to suffering with acne pimples then others, but there are some simple, easy things you can do that can lessen the appearance and possibly reduce the outbreaks.
5 Steps To Reducing Acne Pimple Outbreaks
- Wash you face twice a day with a mild soap or acne wash. Do not overdue it Excessive washing can actually dry out the skin causing things to get worse. The store brand Oxyclean does work for mild acne outbreaks, for more serious acne pimple outbreaks, Proactiv Solution is a serious threat to acne and it DOES work.
- Avoid touching your face except when washing. Your fingers and hands are filled with bacteria. This bacteria can get into your pores, clogging them and can cause minor infections.
- Don't skimp on the water. Drinking water will not only help flush your body of toxins and reduce the number of face breakouts, it will reduce redness and any swelling to make your skin look even better.
- Make an effort to consume less sugar. Bacteria, especially Candida will thrive on the sugar in your diet. This includes not just candy and soda but hidden sugars you may not have thought of. Keep an eye what the dietary label says. The better your diet, the better your body. Skin is a organ and it is affected by what goes into your body, what you eat and drink will have an effect on the quality of your skin.
- Consume more Zinc in your diet. Zinc not only helps play a part in keeping your hormones in check, it also plays a part in healthy immune function and reducing inflammation.
Persistant Extreme Acne
If your acne pimples are covering your face and rarely clear up, you may be suffering from something more then just your average acne. In these rare cases, there may be little you can do at home or with cleansers that will help to reduce and clear your blemishes.
Consult with your doctor to determine if your zits are the result of an underlying condition. There may be prescription medicines that can help.
More by this Author
A young womens detailed experience with the human parasite cleaner, Humaworm. Includes graphic pictures of actual parasite found in stool.
If you've never heard of it before, your going to think I'm crazy but the Baking Soda hair wash method is a womens best friend when it comes to hair care. A baking soda hair wash will clean out the excess product,...
My mother has been making the yummiest moist Zucchini bread for as long as I can remember. Here is her recipe.