It doesn't matter if your skin is oily or dry, you can work on it and make it looks better :)
Perfect beauty is absolutely what you're dreaming of "and all women do too". You will feel good about yourself if you have good look. You need some tips to make this works. In this hub page, we'll talk about some useful tips to keep your skin healthy and looks younger.
Tips for having pretty skin
Skin is the largest body’s organ. It consists of several layers. It contains many cells and glands of several jobs such as sweat glands, nerve fibers, blood vessels, hair follicle. you can read more about skin in skin care hub page.
Keeping the skin moist, elastic, and smooth is one of the best ways of skin care treatment. To do so you must follow some tips, and the first thing you must know is "do it regularily";
- Wash your hands and face with warm water, you can use a neutral soap or cleanser.
- You must find out which type of skin you have, dry, normal, mixed or oily skin? You need to know your type and use appropriate skin care method or treatment.
- Eat lots of healthy foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables which act as great antioxidants. Also seafood, onions, garlic, and broccoli are great sources of food high in antioxidant.
- Avoid smoking and try to stay away from alcohol. These are the real skin enemies, they create wrinkles to your skin and bring dryness.
- You can use some gentle cleansing products everyday.
- Scrub your skin regularly to remove dead cells and to smoothen your skin.
- Moisturize your skin with lotion or cream that contains high amount of vitamin E and B.
How to know if my skin is dry, oily, normal or mixed
- If your skin is shiny, secretes oil, having large pores, with black heads and zits. Then you're having oily skin.
- If your skin is tight, itches, forms white flakes, forming red spots when it's cold and your lips get dry on weather change and even bleeds. Then you're having dry skin.
- If you have blackheads on your nose and chin with oily texture, but you still have dry lips and cheeks, so you have mixed skin.
- If you have smooth skin with no shine or flakes, no itching or dry lips and nearly no acne. So you're lucky having normal skin.
More by this Author
I like tasty food, where ever it comes from. I like some Indian recipes and deserts, I have an Indian friend who's very clever and a real good cooker. She taught me some recipes. I also enjoy all French Yummy deserts. I...
Some people inherit the possibility of having black circles under eyes from their parents or grandparents. There are several reasons for appearance of black or dark circles under eyes. Of the...
Baron Empain palace is one of the wonders that are found in Egypt. Many stories about ghosts' deeds in the palace. Who is Baron Empain? Why did he choose Egypt for his palace. Are the ghost stories are real?