Bandless Ear Muffs: A Better Design
Fight Winter's Cold With Bandless Ear Muffs
Winter is a sight to behold, sparkling ice crystals and billowy snow covering the landscape. Ah, but then winter meets real life. Frigid temperatures and biting wind take their toll on us as we traverse from home to work or school and each time we venture outdoors. Most people who have a lot of cold weather experience know that keeping the head, ears, hands, and feet warm are critical from both a comfort and safety standpoint.
So how do bandless ear muffs fit in? Well, in reality no matter how many layers you put on, if your ears are cold, you're uncomfortable or worse yet, susceptible to frostbite. Bandless ear muffs offer your ears the protection they need from cold temperatures as well as the wind. They are perfect for kids and adults, men and women, old and young.
Below you can learn more about the benefits of bandless ear muffs and the advantages they offer over the banded styles. You'll also find a variety of these winter warmers from which to choose.
Why would anyone prefer bandless ear muffs over any old sock hat or scarf?
- They will not leave you with static electricity in your hair.
- They will leave your hair untouched rather than pressing it flat on your head.
- You can wear them over earbuds and small earphones so you can keep listening.
- You can wear them under other hats and helmets to give you extra protection and warmth.
- They're very compact and portable. You can always keep them with you in a pocket or purse.
- They have a water resistant protective coating to keep moisture out.
- Without the band, you won't have to worry about your hair getting caught in them. In addition, they won't break or malfunction. They are truly worry and hassle free.
- Putting on bandless ear muffs is quick and easy. It take less than half the time to get your ears covered than if you were wrapping a scarf around your head or fighting with banded muffs.
More About Bandless Ear Muffs
The bandless ear muffs on this page come in a wide variety of fabrics. Many of the fabrics you will see on this page come in additional colors and patterns.
The outer fabric choices include:
- Faux Leather
- Faux Fur
- Faux Suede
Small and regular sizes are available in many of the ear muffs offered, so you should find the pair with the perfect fit and the perfect look for anyone, and everyone, in the family.
Bandless ear muffs made with a Thinsulate lining can provide additional warmth without adding excessive bulk. Some of these muffs are available in various sizes. Appoximately 80% to 85% of adults will wear the medium sized muffs. A large size may not be necessary unless the top to bottom measurement of the outer ear is 2.75" or larger, a small size might be preferred for an ear measuring under 2.5".
Caring for bandless ear muffs is simple. Although machine washing isn't recommended, most can be handwashed and air dried as needed but care instructions can vary for the different fabrics so reading the manufacturers instructions can be important to assure no fading, loss of decorative materials, longevity, and so forth.
Comments 4 comments
More by this Author
Problems maintaining sufficient and proper nutrition can become a problem for many elderly individuals. Here are some tips to help keep them healthy.
Sometimes your desk, chair, or bed is just too low to be comfortable or safe. You don't have to buy new furniture. A good set of bed risers is an affordable and effective solution.
Many remember the classic rock of the 60s and 70s, but only some of us remember those instrumental hits that left a quieter but significant impression on music history. Relive them here.