Beauty Benefits Of Grape Seed Oil
WHAT IS GRAPE SEED OIL?
Today I am going to talk about a miracle product. This natural oil is going to give us a lot of benefits for our skin and our hair. Yes, I'm talking about the grape seed oil. The grape seed oil is pressed from the seed of the grapes that are used to make the wine. It contains a lot of good antioxidants, actually it has more than the vitamin C and the vitamin D. This is exactly the reason which is so good for our skin and our hair health. In this article you are going to learn more of this amazing oil, about the benefits we can get from it, and how we can introduce it to our beauty routine. So, lets get started!
Lets start with what components we can find in the grape seed oil. The principal ingredient you can find in grape seed oil is the Linoleic Acid (69.6 %). This is a fatty acid found in a lot of cosmetics and beauty products today. The use of the linoleic acid is increasing more and more because of the great benefits it gives to our skin, for example, is an anti-inflammatory, reduce the acne, retains the moisture of the skin, and more. The grape seed oil also have other ingredients that contributes with good properties as well. It also contains Oleic Acid (15.8 %), Palmitic Acid (7 %), Stearic Acid (4 %), Alpha-linlenic Acid (0.1 %), Palmitoleic Acid (less than 1 %).
This oil dries quick, so doesn't leaves that greasy feeling when you use it. Is also very light, which makes easier to the skin and hair to absorb it. Here is a list of all the benefits you are going to obtain from the grape seed oil, of course if you use it on a regular basis .
- Leaves a glossy film over the skin making it look healthy and radiant.
- Protects the skin from sun damage.
- Promote restoration of collagen, which makes your skin looks firmer and younger.
- Penetrates blocked pores and cleanse breakouts, dissolving bad greases that causes acne.
- Perfect for any type of hair.
- Great hair conditioner.
- Protects hair from heat.
- Restore hair damaged from color and chemical treatments.
- Makes hair stronger, making it grow faster and healthier.
- Treats dandruff, seborrhea, and other scalp conditions.
HOW TO USE IT!
Here is how you are going to use it.
- Wash your face and apply as a moisturizer.
- For an amazing anti-wrinkle eye cream mix 1/2 tbs. Vaseline, a few drops of sweet almond oil, and a few drops of grape seed oil. Simply amazing!
- Put a little bit on your lips to keep them soft and kissable.
- Mix a few drops with your moisturizer or face cream to add more properties to it.
- Heat 4-6 tablespoon to make a hot oil treatment, apply to your hair and leave for 30 minutes. Then shampoo and condition as usual.
- Mix an egg yolk with one tablespoon of grape seed oil to make a hair mask. Apply and leave the most you can on your hair, at least 30 minutes. Then wash your hair as usual.
- Add some drops (3 or 4) to hair before use your iron or hair drier to protect it.
Well, hope you find useful this information and remember we have so many natural resources that are great and we can use as beauty products without spending so much money.
More by this Author
Ready for some hot summer fun? Try this original way to serve refreshing shots on your next beach or pool party!
Cool down the hot summer with these delicious and so refreshing margarita recipes! You won't regret it. Cheers!
Shots can be strong. This list of 48 shot recipes is made for you, if you love a little liquor but want a fruiter, creamier, or more chocolatey taste!
No comments yet.