How to be Beautiful and Loved
The terms beauty and love can not be over emphasized. Beauty is the physical attraction that attracts the attention of love. You don’t have to be a super model to be beautiful. Beauty is what you make of it. Being beautiful is how much care and attention you give to your self. Your skin, your carriage, your personality as an individual, your external presentation (be you slim or fat), your humility to others and so much more.
Beauty brings wealth believe it or not; beauty attracts wealth to the individual. For instance, the wealthy ones always wants’ to marry the beautiful ones, several times people get paid for photo shoots just because of how beautiful they look. Another instance is that when you pay attention to yourself and you take special care of you, you can enter into any office and be treated with respect even if you were in the wrong place whereas someone else who cares less about themselves will enter the same place and be embarrassed. You should look and dress the way you want to be addressed.
Love on the other hand is a wonderful experience we must all allow ourselves to enjoy. One thing about Love is that you should give and then expect at least a little in return. It does not make sense when you are the only one giving, it takes two to tangle, and it is a two way thing. Love is great if you understand the principle of loving be you single or married. Love has to be expressed; love is gentle, patient and enduring. Love is something I will have to expatiate on for a clearer understanding on another hub.
The Steps to being beautiful are:-
1. Be happy; be happy about who and what you are. Take depression away from your life, Love your self enough.
2. Be nice to people around you, be accessible, but don’t also let people walk all over you.
3. Be neat, be clean, look tidy, smell great, be stylish, and be fashionable. Let people see you and go waohhh!!!
4. Be simple yet gorgeous. Remember “little is more”. Work on a budget, don’t be a spendthrift.
5. Visit a spa monthly; get your face done, manicure and pedicure’s, have your body scrubbed and a steam bath too. You will be amazed on how lovely your skin will feel and look. I never miss it.
6. Wear nice cloths and shoes with lovely jewelries to match. Make sure your outfit complements each other.
7. Your hair is a very important part of you. Always make sure your hair is properly done.
These are the basic for looking beautiful, Put them to practice and tell me how it went.