Boho Fashion: Dress For Less!
Check out THESE Boho looks!!Click thumbnail to view full-size
Favorite Boho Accessory
You Rock A....See results without voting
Boho Fashion From Amazon
Boho Fashion=Cute and Inexpensive
Boho style is the style of fashion free-thinkers. Feeling beautiful and unique is important to any girl. Sadly, clothes cost MONEY, which is growing more and more scarce these days. Well, take it from someone who doesn't have much money to spend on clothes; boho style is the hottest, most fun, and most self-expressive look you can find without spending a ridiculous amount of cash.
YOU can become boho chic and super cute RIGHT NOW!!
One of the amazing things about boho fashion is the ability regular everyday girls like me and you have to create a great look for little to no money. Shopping at thrift stores or buying clothes from eBay may seem "uncool", but there are some super great finds there. And, of course, the price is always right. Here are some things to look for:
- Faded and Worn Jeans-Thrift stores have an abundance of these! You might even have some in your own closet or drawer right now!! The idea is to look like you've just had a battle with paintbrushes or sculpting knives. Be free to be artsy!
- Flares-Find shirts that flare at the sleeves and also at the collar. You're looking for tops that are long and flowy. Keep an eye out for bold patterns, especially ones with an ethnic flair. Bring some culture to your neighborhood!
- Beads and Fringe-Think hippy. Boho fashionistas are unconcerned with conforming to the straight-laced expectations of society. Let your clothing send off a vibe of personal freedom.
- Vintage Accessories-A boho look always includes GREAT accessories. Look for "chunky" necklaces, again remembering that YOU are a fashion free-thinker! A super thing to look for is natural elements, such as leather, wood, and stones. You and nature are two peas in a pod, both wild and free and not subject to social constraints. Also, don't forget the flowy scarves, also boldly patterned, which are the most versatile accessory you'll have. Scarves can be headbands, traditional scarves around the neck, even bracelets or belts. Be free with your imagination!
- Flowy Skirts-Tiered skirts with floral or ethnic patterns are a MUST for a boho chic chick. Any length from the knee down is acceptable. Think of a gypsy dancing in the moonlight. Free the legs!!
- Boots or Sandals-In the colder months boots or moccasins are super cute with any outfit. In the warmer months sandals, embelished flip-flops, and Indian shoes are the perfect addition to your dancing gyspy ensemble.
Boho fashion is EASY, because it requires fewer pieces put together in creative ways to make different outfits. This also makes it much less than expensive than if you try to dress like everyone else. So check out your local thrift store or click over to eBay for some GREAT deals on Boho fashion.
More by this Author
There are people in the world who enter the world quietly and leave it calmly. Death comes to these with a sort of demure beauty, because they have lived well and full lives. Their final acts are bittersweet,...
First of all, the Reader's Digest article did open my eyes in some ways to how a mother-in-law might feel. It made me understand mother-in-laws a little better and empathize more readily. However, the...