Buy a CHI Flat Iron Online
Why buy a CHI flat iron?
In my opinion, a CHI flat iron is the best flat iron (or straightener) that you can buy on the market today for a reasonable price. The CHI flat iron heats up in just seconds, and has a consistent temperature of 370 degrees Fahrenheit. One of the best features about the CHI that makes it so completely worth the money you spend on it, is that it does more than simply straighten hair: it can curl, flip, or crimp hair as well. Can your flat iron do that?
I purchased my first CHI about six years ago, and although I did have to replace it about a year ago, I stuck with the CHI brand as I have found that it is definitely the best one you can purchase on the market, and it's versatility is unbeatable. Honestly, a flat iron lasting for five years? That is unbelievable! (Especially considering how often I use mine!) Cheap flat irons that you might upwards of fifty dollars for may not even last you one year. Because the CHI is an inch in width, this makes it perfect for short hair, and long hair as well. I would definitely recommend buying a CHI for anyone who ever straightens or curls their hair.
- One inch Ceramic plates (Although there is a CHI flat iron that is made with two inch ceramic plates that you may prefer to use if you have exceptionally long hair, or do not want to ever curl your hair.)
- Traditional copper coil can cause more damage and dry the hair - ceramic plates help prevent damage from occurring.
- 10 foot heavy duty electrical cord has a swivel to prevent tangling
- Light weight design
- "Flash Heating" in only seconds - plug it in, turn it on, and you are ready to go! No waiting around for five minutes while you wait for your straightener to heat up.
- Professional salon model
- Moist ceramic heat with ceramic plates and coils
- Ceramic produces negative ions (ionic) that produce infrared heat, and will maintain even temperature all the time, seal the hair cuticle, repel humidity and lock in hair color.
- On-Off switch located inside flat iron to prevent accidental shut off
- Energy Efficient - A CHI only uses 20-25 watts of electricity
- Versatile "all in one" ergonomic design: use it to create straight locks, flips, or curls
- Fixed temperature setting of 370°F
Before and After Pictures Using a CHI Flat Iron
CHI Hairstyling Products
In addition to making great flat irons, the creators of the CHI flat iron also have some great hair products that are meant to be used right along with your flat iron. They prevent any damage from happening to your hair, and smell awesome as well! The CHI iron guard protection is one of my favorite products to use right before I style my hair. It prevents the heat from damaging your hair while you are straightening or curling it. Even though CHI flat irons are much better for your hair than the great majority of flat irons available to you, it is still advisable to protect your hair from heat damage, which can occur when using any hot tool, especially for prolonged periods of time. The CHI silk infusion is another personal favorite of mine. Not only does it smell amazing, it also leaves your hair looking beautiful, healthy, and full of life and shine. I would recommend these hair products to anyone who uses any hair styling tools on their hair, no matter which brand they are using.
A Demonstration on How to Curl Your Hair with a CHI Flat Iron
More by this Author
When you first find out your dog has fleas, getting rid of fleas can certainly seem to be an overwhelming task at first. But try not to be overly alarmed; it can be done and you CAN get rid of the fleas on your dog and...