2010 Celebrity Perfume Quiz
Do you know what your favorite celebrity perfume smells like? Do you remember the first Jennifer Lopez perfume? What is Hillary Duff's perfume called? If you've been keeping up with the densely riddled celebrity perfume landscape, you'll be able to master this test. Can you dodge all the tricks and red herrings? Tell us which are the most prominent notes or names of these celebrity perfumes. Then see if you got the answers right, and don't forget to share your scores below! So let's go, how much do you know about celebrity perfumes?
Do you know what Halle Berry's premiere perfume smells like? Name the star note in Halle Berry Halle.See results without voting
What style inspired Gwen Stefani when making her perfume L by L.A.M.B.?See results without voting
What does Mariah Carey M smell like? Name the star note in Mariah Carey M.See results without voting
What's the name of the first perfume by Britney Spears?See results without voting
What perfum was the inpiration for the celebrity perfume Hilary Duff With Love?See results without voting
Which notes are Sarah Jessica Parker's favorites in her premiere perfume Lovely?See results without voting
What character has Paris Hilton NOT dressed up as for her perfume ad campaigns?See results without voting
What is the standout note in Jessica Simpson's Fancy?See results without voting
Which of the following is NOT one of Kate Moss' four perfumes?See results without voting
What is the tag line for Christina Aguilera's self-titled perfume?See results without voting
What's the name of Kylie's newest cologne for men?See results without voting
Which is the correct combination of Avril Lavigne's perfume name and color?See results without voting
Which characters are featured on the package of the Desperate Houswives perfume Forbidden Fruit?See results without voting
How do you think you did? Do you know what these celebrity perfumes smell like? Do you remember the ads, logos and colors? Check your against the correct perfume answers below.
1. The star note in Halle Berry Halle is: Mimosa.
2. The style that inspired Gwen Stefani L by L.A.M.B. is: Rasta colors.
3. The star note in Mariah Carey M is: Caramelized marshmallow.
4. The first perfume from Britney Spears is: Curious.
5. The perfume that inspired Hilary Duff With Love is: Yves Saint Laurent Opium.
6. SJP's favorite notes in her perfume Lovely are: Patchouli and musk.
7. For her perfume ad campaigns, Paris Hilton did not dress up as: Sleeping Beauty.
8.The standout note in Jessica Simpson Fancy is: Caramelized vanilla.
9. The tagline for Christina Aguilera's perfume is: Sometimes, it's all you need to wear.
10. This is not a Kate Moss perfume: Victory.
11. Kylie Minogue's cologne for men is called: Inverse.
12. Avril Lavigne's perfume title and color combination is: Black Star, colored pink.
13. The characters featured on Desperate Housewives Forbidden Fruit perfume is: Adam and Eve.
How many out of 13 did you get right? Share your score below! And don't forget that celebrity perfumes can be found online at discount perfume retailers.
More by this Author
There's a lot of recent buzz surrounding Michelle Obama's connection to perfumes. So naturally, the perfume community has been joining in the game we all like to call "Keeping up with the Obamas." While the...
If you hate apple scents, the DKNY Be Delicious range just might have something in store for you, cross my heart! The DKNY Be Delicious perfume series extends far beyond the original apple scent. So don't let that...
Before the term "tattoo as an art" became a part of the global pop culture, Ed Hardy has already established his name as a legendary tattoo artist. Popular not only among mainstream tattoo artists but among...