Cool Cucumber Beauty Fixes
Try these Organic Cucumber Beauty Products
For as long as I can remember I've heard every woman should have a cucumber in her refrigerator. I never really knew why and thought that sounded kind of odd, but now I'm a true believer!
The cucumber is the coolest beauty fix ever. It's inexpensive and multipurpose. Make sure a cucumber is added to your shopping list and keep one on hand to help fix the most common beauty problems!
Cool Cucumber Beauty Fixes:
- Reduce and relieve red puffy eyes. Just place cucumber slices over eyes and rest of 20 minutes. This is amazingly effective.
- Relieve and prevent zits. For the quickest fix, dab honey on zit and place a cucumber slice over it for 20 minutes. Rinse off. See the Cucumber Face Mask for a full face treatment.
- Relieve greasy/oily skin. This is great in the summer! Mash about a 1/4 cup cucumber, apply all over face. Wait 20 minutes wash off. This will also brighten up a dull complexion.
- Brighten dark circles under eyes. Mash about 1/4 cup cucumber, mix with a teaspoon of milk. Dab under the eye area and rest of 20 minutes. Always rinse with cool water for the best results.
- Relieve sensitive skin. Mix a few teaspoons of cucumber juice into your favorite moisturizer. Apply for 20 minutes and rinse in cool water. Your skin will feel soft and refreshed.
With all these great uses, it just makes sense to always have a cucumber on hand for your own beauty emergencies. Some of the reasons it works so well is that it's high water content, mixed with absorbic acid (Vitamin C), caffeic acid, silica, sulphur, potassium and magnesium. But who really cares about the technical stuff? Plain and simple, it's engineered to give excellent effects.
This face mask is a multipurpose beauty fix that feels wonderful when applied. It will help shrink pores, relieve and prevent break-outs, soften, revive dull dry and more!
Place the following in a blender and blend until smooth:
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1 tablespoon instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
Apply to face and leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Cucumbers will also help relieve sunburns, bug bites, and dry itchy skin. Not to mention eating them will help with any diet and will even help hair grow faster!
So, now I know why every woman should have a cucumber in their refrigerator. What are you waiting for? Find out for yourself how effective these refreshing cool cucumber beauty fixes are.
More by this Author
Who would think that you could help cure a low sex drive with coriander? Of course you should always consult your physician if you have any on going sexual dysfunction, but coriander can be a quick fix. It's natural...
The almond is one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs and fertility symbol. It's even mentioned in the Bible as Samson courted Delilah with fragrant almond branches. In India they use the kernel of the almond in healing...
The Cayenne is a red hot chili pepper, also known as capsicum. The origin of the word Capsicum is somewhat a mystery. It's assumed to be derived from the Greek word "kapto", which means to bite. True to...
No comments yet.