Dental Care – Dental Health – Gum Disease - and Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet
How Often Do You Brush Your Teeth?
Almost every child before the first year of school knows that teeth need to be brushed using a toothbrush. Ideally people usually brush teeth once per day and this is usually done in the morning when they get out of bed. There are a few people who brush their teeth after every meal. A dentist will tell you to brush your teeth after every meal and before going to bed.
Dental Decay and Gum Disease - Gingivitis
There are those things that are easy to say but to put them in practice is difficulty. Brushing teeth is one of them. The truth is that if you brush your teeth correctly at least once a day you should not have dental decay and the gum disease called gingivitis. But we have very many people who brush their teeth at least once per day but still are suffering from dental decay and the gum disease. The million dollar question is why if in deed they do brush their teeth? The answer is because they are doing it wrongly and manufacturers of toothpastes and dentists are not very sad about it.
When you brush your teeth with a toothbrush, the brush is only able to reach about 60% of the surface area the food sugar reaches in your teeth. You will keep on brushing your teeth every morning from the day you started school up to the age of 35 years when the pain from gingivitis will catch up with you and you will have to see a dentist. The dentist will most likely remove a very valuable part of you so that he can cure the disease gingivitis from you teeth
Sticky Film Feeling - Plaque
When you wake up in the morning you feel a sticky film feeling on your teeth. That sticky film feeling is what’s makes you get a brush and toothpaste to brush your teeth so that you can remove the sticky film feeling. This sticky film feeling if it’s not removed within 24 hours will start to harden forming a plaque. Once plaque has formed it becomes calculus or tartar that can not be removed by a brush but you need a dentist to clean it. Plaque is composed of sugar and bacteria that eat on the tooth forming tooth decay. If only you can remove the plaque that contains sugar and bacteria there would never be any tooth decay. Never!
Brushing Teeth Just as a Routine
What people are doing when you see them brushing their teeth is just brushing as routine only removing no more than 60% of plaque. The remaining 40% just harden forming calculus or tartar which results in teeth decay and a day will come when you will face the music.
Flossing Your Teeth
The surface areas of teeth where the bristles of a toothbrush do not reach are usually the areas in between teeth, and the areas in between teeth and the gum. If you ask a dentist what you should do, he will most likely tell you to brush you teeth after every meal and before going to bed, and that you should floss your teeth at least once per day
But what is dental floss? Dental floss is a thin nylon filament or string that you use to remove food and dental plaque from teeth. The string is gently inserted between the teeth and scraped along the teeth sides as well as close to gums. The thing is – if flossing and brushing is done well at least once a day then there should be no one with dental carries or decay. Unfortunately, only less than 10% of people are able to do dental flossing on a regular basis. The remaining 90% plus are not doing dental flossing because of the following reasons:
1. Dental flossing is time consuming
2. Dental flossing is boring
3. Dental flossing is painful
4. Dental flossing look childish
5. It is easy to forget to do dental flossing daily
6. People do not have dental floss filaments
7. People do not know about dental floss
8. People do not know how dental floss help control tooth decay
Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet
It is because of the above reasons that I want to share something with you today. What I want to share with you is how you can avoid the boring dental flossing and still have 99.9% of your plaque removed every morning in less than 2 minutes of your time. You do this by using a small machine called Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet
How Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet Works
Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet is a machine that releases a jet of water at adjustable high pressure of 10 to 90 PSI at 1200 pulses per minute into your teeth and gums. It is this pressure that removes sugar, plaque, food debris, bacteria and the sticky film feeling in your teeth, in between teeth, and in between teeth and gum. Like I said, without the plaque there are no bacteria and without bacteria there is no teeth decay, gum disease or gingivitis. Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet is usually powered by electricity or battery.
Bacteria Lodged Deep Between Teeth and Below the Gum-Line Are Removed Three Times Deeper Than Brushing Alone
With Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet, you are assured that the bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line are removed three times deeper than brushing alone. Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet will in addition massage and stimulate your gums thus improving circulation and helping in promoting strong and healthy gums.
Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet is Clinically Proven
Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet has been clinically proven to be very effective up to 93% more effective than flossing and with reduced gum bleeding. Remember gum bleeding is a sign of impending gum disease and bad breath.
Your Parents and In-Laws
If your parents or in-laws wears braces, have diabetes, dental decay or gum disease, you can give them a gift of Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet thus surprising your wife that you truly care about her family, otherwise she may surprise you by doing it to your family faster than you.
Kiss Your Girlfriend with No Bad Breath
There is nothing better than good health and Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet will ensure at least you have healthier gums plus that feel of a clean and refreshing mouth. Whilst the ordinary dental floss more often than not leave your gums bleeding, swollen and generally beaten up, the Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet will leave your mouth feeling great and in just 14 days you will have healthier gum and even your spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend will notice this when you kiss because there will be no bad breath.
$50 at Amazon
Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet will cost about $50 at Amazon which is not a lot of money these days especially when you reflect on the fact that you are spending that money for the safety of your health or that of your family.
Bacteria to Multiplying in Your Mouth?
At this time and age, and with the kind of education we are getting these days, there should be no reason why one should allow bacteria to continue multiplying in ones mouth just because you want to save $50. Just go ahead and get a Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet at Amazon for yourself and your family.
If you have liked this article, and you would want this page to keep up and improved, you can help by purchasing some great items from Amazon by following Amazon links and widgets on this page. A free way to help would be to link back to this webpage from your web page, blog, or discussion forums.
The Author’s page is designed to help beginners and average readers make some money as an extra income to supplement what they may be earning elsewhere - details of which you can find in My Page, if you will.
More by this Author
There are very many people who do not brush their teeth regularly. If you do not brush your teeth, you will get tooth decay. Your teeth will be removed by the dentist and it will be painful, expensive and you will be...
Dental formula is the conventional way of describing the number of each type of tooth in a man. It is the same dental formula used in other species. The type of the teeth is indicated by a letter, then followed by the...
Learn the meaning of popular Internet acronyms and slang terms, suc has lol, lmao, brb, and more!