Developing Good Posture (The Proper Way of Standing)
The Proper Way of Standing
Good standing posture is easy and comfortable, not stiff and strained. Here are some guidelines for good standing posture:
1. Stand with both feet flat on the floor.
2. Balance the weight of your body equally on both feet.
3. Keep your shoulders relaxed and shoulder blades flat.
4. Keep your chest out, abdomen flat and tucked in.
5. Keep your chin up but drawn in.
6. Hold your head high and hips balanced on both sides.
7. Let your arms hang loosely at your sides.
More by this Author
Biology is the study of living organisms and there are many subfields of study under that umbrella. From anatomy to zoology, there are more than 30 different areas of study under biology.
A fabric is a material made from fiber on thread by weaving, knitting and felting. There are two kinds of fibers: the natural and the manmade fibers. Natural Fibers - are fabrics made from...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...
No comments yet.