Different Ways to Wear a Brooch
Brooch is a universal accessory which will never be out of fashion. Currently there are no strict rules on how to wear a brooch, so brooches can be worn both with classy suits and denim pants. Brooches can also be added to your accessories such as belt, hat or even shoes.
Brooch of our choice
Tips and advice on how to wear a brooch
- Textile brooches are great in accentuating certain parts of the body (for example, if you want to attract attention to your breast, you can pin a textile brooch to a shoulder).
- Brooch should not merge with the fabric of your clothes, otherwise there is no point in wearing it.
- There is no point to add a brooch to a bright outfit with many details: in such ensemble it will be redundant.
- Feminine vintage brooches look great in combination with contemporary clothes - denim pants, T-shirts, leather jackets etc.)
- Massive brooches add style to feminine dresses and blouses.
- You can combine several brooches in one outfit, but remember about style! Brooch in Art Deco style won't look good next to a plastic "neighbor".
Now when you know general advice, check out ten fashionable and creative ways to wear a brooch.
1. Brooch on a lapel of a jacket.
2. Brooch and necklace combination
3. Brooch on right or left side of a dress
4. Brooch on a collar
5. Brooch on the lowest part of the V-neck collar
6. Brooch on a scarf
7. Brooch on the belt or waist.
8. Brooch on the hat or cap.
9. Brooch on the bottom of a shirt or in the pocket of pants or skirt.
10. Brooch on shoes or boots.
More by this Author
What does it mean when a pimple constantly appears on a certain part of your face or body? Most probably it's a sign that something is wrong with your health. Read on to know what pimples mean and how to fight them.
What trends are here for bracelets and how to wear bangle bracelets this season for a trendy look.
What pimples on buttocks mean, how to get rid of them, and how to prevent them.
No comments yet.