Do women like chest hair? Here's why trimming your chest hair beats any other grooming technique
Do women like chest hair, is a question that really doesn't have one straightforward answer. Whether or not your girlfriend will like chest hair boils down to her individual preference. Despite the fact that there is no rule of thumb for you guys, there are a few things you should know about chest hair before you start ripping out those follicles from their roots. Let's find out whether you should shave, wax, trim or do nothing about your chest hair and leave your chest hair just the way it is.
1) Do women like men who shave their chest hair: Probably not and it's painful to her too
Chest hair which is shaved can not only be a turn-off but may also hurt and annoy your woman. Surprised? Don't be, because it is common sense. Have you noticed how your girl gets annoyed when the stubble on your cheeks rubs against hers? That's because it hurts. If you shave your chest, the stubble on your chest will hurt her a lot. Even from a visual perspective, a man's bare and shaven chest feels unnatural to most women. Yes, a bare chest looks hot onscreen in movies and in picture perfect photographs, but we all know how hard it is to carry that flawless skin and disheveled yet smooth looks in real life, don't we?
2) Do women like men who wax their chest hair or use depilatory cream: Probably not but it's not painful from the girl's perspective
We've talked about how a cleanly shaven chest may feel unnatural to your girlfriend. Appearance aside, waxing your chest hair will probably mean less hurt and pain for your woman than shaving. Why? Because she does not have to deal with that hard stubble in case of shaving. While waxing may seem intimidating because of the obvious factor or pain, you will get used to it. The biggest advantage of waxing chest hair over other hair removal methods is that you can stay hair-free on your chest for weeks. On the other hand, using depilatory cream to remove chest hair is painless, re-growth is much sooner as the hair follicle is not plucked out from the root. So, in either case, waxing or using depilatory cream is much better than shaving if you want to remove all your chest hair. But do you really want to?
3) Do women like men with a lot of chest hair: Probably not
When we say 'a lot of chest hair', we are talking about the kind of hair growth which may even seem like a rug or a carpet. Guys, unless you are dating a woman teleported from the Stone Age, you may want to consider trimming your chest hair. It really does not matter whether you are skinny, tall, short or bulky, excess chest hair is a turn off regardless of your body type.
4) Do women like men who trim their chest hair: Is it hot in here?
Gentlemen, we have a winner! Men who either trim their chest hair or have just the right amount of chest hair definitely emerge as the winners here in this discussion about body hair on guys. To get the most appealing look, trim your chest hair in a way that it forms the perfect tiger line. Tiger line? Yes, as utterly ridiculous that sounds, a tiger line is the line of chest hair that runs from the top of your chest to the middle of your body, on to your waist than then to your package. The best and the most 'play-safe' option when it comes to impressing your lady with your grooming techniques is to have just the right amount of chest hair.
Chest hair do's and don'ts for men
- If you like to shave your chest hair and if you are going to get it on with your girl in bed, make sure that you shave just before. Shaving a few days before will result in a hard stubble that will hurt her.
- Not all women find excess chest hair appealing. But if you like to carry a rug or a carpet on your chest, that's fine. Just make sure you don't let your entire fuzz spill out from the top button of your shirt.
- If you like to trim your chest hair, good for you. Just make sure you leave enough hair so that your girl can run her fingers through the thinned area. Don't forget the tiger line!
- You may opt to wax or use a depilatory cream, but make sure that your woman digs the no-chest-hair look before you take them all off.
- Think twice, think thrice and think many times over and over again before you even think about getting a laser or any other form of permanent hair removal treatment done for your chest hair. Remember Roger Moore and his chest hair? For all you know, that look may come back in vogue many years down the line.
- Last but not the least, remember that your girl will feel weak in her knees for your charming personality and your chivalry, not how the hair on your chest looks. Of course, chest hair will be a major factor once the both of you start ripping each other's clothes off. But before you can even get inside the bedroom, you must impress your lady love with your manly charm.
Some of the best selling hair removal products on Amazon.com
More by this Author
How to look older? How to shed your image as a baby faced guy? Which clothes should you wear to stop looking like a teenager? From having a beard to bulking up at the gym and from wearing shirts to making mature fashion...
Do women like body hair on men? Whether it is chest hair, facial hair, pubic hair, back hair, shoulder hair or the hair on your butt, let's stay away from vague answers and zero down to a Yes or a No on the questions...
This article matches your body type, attitude, and style with the best Levi's for you. Men, make sure you read this comprehensive buying guide for Levi's jeans before you get your next pair.