Doing Business in Singapore
My business life was started half year ago. No income at all siince I choose to quit my job in July 2009.
I was a System Analyst in SingTel, Singapore before I started my business life. I use to have a very relax life. But I choose to give up. My interest is not being employed, my interest is doing business.
In July 2009, I went to Hong Kong and Shen Zhen to do research on their fashion trend. After one month there, I got a lot of knowledge on ladies fashion. Since then, I decided to own an online shop which will be focusing on Singapore fashion trend seekers.
One of my best friend decided to join me, and he resigned from his job as well. I started to setup our online shop, while my friend was responsible to deal with supplier. We work closely and finally we got our online shop up and all the stock was in.
To be continue...
How to run an e-commerce website
1) Well defined rules, terms and conditions must be specified clearly and showing to custormers on the website.
2) Clear product descriptions/services/pictures
3) Choose a reliable web hosting, as you know, if your website down means your cannot do business.
4) Excelent after sale service and support (Live Chat/Support features will help on this)
5) Promote your website with Web ads, such like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.