Easy homemade tips for glowing skin
face packs for glowing skin
who doesn't want a glowing skin? You may have a very fair complexion but it is of no use if your skin looks dull. Many a times, woman with olive or dark skin look even more prettier than the women with a fair complexion because of their glowing skin. The market is filled with many products to make your skin shine but I think the home made masks always benefit the skin and they are cheap too!
- Mash a ripe banana and mix it with milk. Make a paste an apply it on your face/ body. Wash with water after 20-25 minutes.
- Honey is one of the best packs to be used for glowing skin. Use it before bath or anytime and wash after 15 minutes and see the instant glow.
- Add a little lemon juice with honey. Lemon juice helps in removing marks.
- Yogurt and honey is also an excellent pack for glowing skin
- Want more variety with honey? Add chopped pieces of cucumber or orange juice with honey. You can even add yogurt in this pack.
- Here is one more partner for honey! Mix honey with egg white ( you have to ignore the smell).
- Orange is a good source of Vitamin C and its skin is a good source for skin beautification. Blend the skin of orange and apply it on your face. Wash after 10 minutes.
- Massage face with milk and lime juice everyday for 5 minutes.
- You can even add little water with the skin of the orange.
- Massage your face with yogurt for 5 minutes everyday.
- Mix fullers earth and rose water once a week. However if you have dry skin add yogurt with it.
- Chickpea flour and yogurt mixed in equal proportion is great for the skin Wash the skin after it is dry and notice how clean your face looks!
- Glycerin and rose water mixed together makes skin shiny, clean and soft.
- Add yogurt.
- Watermelon juice is also a good face tonic! Drink lots of watermelon juice and apply some on your face.
- Aloe Vera juice is known since ages for being beneficial for the skin.
- Do remember to drink lots and of lots of water. If you are not hydrated well, no pack can make your skin glow.
- Avoid eating too much spicy food.
- Blend almonds and make a smooth paste, mix it with milk and apply on the face. This pack will make your skin glow, soft and clear.
- Mix milk cream and saffron and apply on face. You can even add a few drops of lime juice.
There are thousands of home remedies for glowing skin. You can even go through these hubs for further reading
- face packs for glowing skin
Face packs for tanning, acne and dull skin.
- glowing skin from yogurt
Sandip and i both love shopping.We love shopping together for clothes,accessories,shoes etc but when it come to cosmetics or those wonder on skin creams ,he just changes into an angry bull.He is in that belief that natural products are better than...
- Health benefits and skin care from cilantro (coriand...
To begin with, according to me I think that Cilantro and Coriander are the same. http://www.squidoo.com/coriander-cilantro. These two herbs originate from the plant called coriandrum sativum. Those who do not agree, I am sorry I can't help in that! I.
- How I did facial at home
how to do facial at home.
- Home remedies to remove tan
No matter how much sun screen I use, my skin is bound to tan very quickly ( I always forget to take a hat) . I do not mind tanning sometimes but its the uneven color tome which irritates me, my face looks tanned and my neck hardly gets tanned, so...
- Olive oil for skin and hair
For centuries olive oil has been used to enhance beauty by many men and women across the globe. This oil is not only good for the skin but also does wonders to the hair. From conditioning and giving shine to the hair, this vitamin E and anti...
- Glowing skin from honey
Honey has antibacterial properties. It is not only good for your health but is simply great for skin and hair. Given below are some tips to have glowing skin and healthy hair from honey. Mix 1/ 4 cup of honey in your bathing water and come out...
- Easy homemade tips for glowing skin
who doesn't want a glowing skin? You may have a very fair complexion but it is of no use if your skin looks dull. Many a times, woman with olive or dark skin look even more prettier than the women with a fair complexion because of their glowing...
- Home made packs for hair growth
Hair loss? Try these home made hair packs for hair growth.