Fairy Tattoo Pictures & Designs
Fairies are mythological beings that are usually in the form of a nature spirit. The concept of fiaries developed from medieval Western European folklore. They are generally of human appearance with magical powers.
There are a number of beliefs as to what fairies are and how they are formed.
- They are ghosts of the dead.
- They are a whole other species of intelligent beings, different from both humans and angels.
- They are demoted angels as they were shut out of Heaven's gates; they reside in-between Heaven and Hell.
- They are devils.
- They are actually humans born of a human woman who hid them (her children) from God.
- They are the product of a baby's first laugh.
- They are Goddesses and Gods.
Fairies are seen as many things ranging from protection to mischief, malice to magic. So depending on your fairy, the meaning will vary.
Pictures of Fairy Tattoos
More by this Author
Birds, angels, fairies, and insects have wings to help them fly. Wing tattoos can symbolize speed, ascendance, and spirituality. Check out these images to come up with a unique design for your tattoo.
Tribal-style tattoos are generally black and designed in the style of art from Borneo, Hawaii, and the Maori people of New Zealand. They are good first tattoos, as most artists have made at least one.
There are several reasons and meanings behind star tattoos. You could look at them as signifying the hope to being a star or your goals and determination to reach for the stars (no pun intended) and to be all that you...