Fashion Tips For Mothers (And All Women)!
Mothers - Here Is Help!
I watch, listen, look and see many women that honestly, have limited fashion sense. I realize that some of us do not care what we look like or that fashion is not as important as being smart, working hard, being a mother, etc. But I am here to tell you that simple changes can make your style more sensible but fun. In fact, I encourage all women to make one fashion change. It will make you feel much better, I promise.
Great Tips Here, Watch!Click thumbnail to view full-size
Be a Hot Mom too!
Here are the tips on what NOT to do;
- Don’t’ wear white and cream in the same outfit, white and cream are two different colors.
- Solid black and solid brown do not match, if you have prints, dots, etc…it may go together but a brown shirt with black pants, don’t go collectively.
- When you are wearinga big bold necklace, do not wear big bold earrings. Either wear small earrings or none at all.
- When you wear larger clothes to hide your body, it makes you look bigger. Women, buy clothes that fit, too big makes you look bigger and lumpier and we don’t want to look bigger. We are all guilty of this fashion faux pas.
- This is very important; make sure the length of your pants go to your heel (or a little longer if you wear heels). Wearing short pants that aren't Capri’s suggest you are shorter than you are. Make sure you invest in the right length pantsto your height, too short is bad.
- Its okay if you don’t wearmakeup, I think natural beauty is wonderful. However, if you want to try it, apply a little eye shadow to your bottom lid, you don’t’ have to wear mascara but eye shadow can bring out your eye color and make them pop.
- Don't have plain lips, clear gloss on your lips does wonders, no matter what age. Try it, you will love it.
- Don't bleach your upper lip, WAX it. When you bleach it, you can still see all the blonder hair, remember, waxit.
- I love the soft scent of perfume on women but when it’s overpowering you are losing the effect. 1 to 2 spurts is plenty and it’s goes a long way. I am a big believer of perfume but in small doses.
- Messy ponytails are in, straight buns are out now, try messy buns.
- Bronzer is a wonderful make upenhancer, but use it wisely, too much is not good.
- The color white can only be worn on a few people, make sure you are one of them, because it washes me out, so I don’t’ wear it.
- Throw away or burn the “mommy jeans” it doesn't matter what age you are, if they are high waist and tight around the ankle, get rid of them, no mommy jeans!
- Don’t always wear black, add color to your outfit, it will brighten you up and mostly likely make you look happy, slimmer and more attractive.
Fashionis who we are, the way we present ourselves shows our personality, so try one tip above. Fashion doesn't have to be the most expensive objects or things, it’s about how you put it together, but most importantly, throw your shoulders back, walk with confidence and you will be confident in what you are wearing. Fashion is what you make it and I encourage you, all women, to change it a little, baby steps and it will all come together.
More by this Author
Having a baby is the most beautiful awakening for parents. Babies bring unconditional love and lots of needs, but the love is so powerful, it’s like no other love in the world. Below are the cute,...
Top tips to pick the right panties or underwear for your butt. Make it look good with anything you wear!
Are you a good kisser? Really? Check these tips out to make sure!