Informal Wedding Gowns
Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. The time and money spent on making this all important day special is unbelievable. With the economy the way it is many people are scaling back on the amount they are spending. More and more people are choosing to have an informal or relaxed wedding. Don't get me wrong, these type of weddings aren't cheap. But they do allow people to scale back on the spending of money they don't have and still allow you special day to be well...special.
Where to Find Informal Wedding Gowns Online
This website offers informal and beach wedding gowns in sizes small through 5x. Their typical colors offered are white, black and cream. They have a wonderful selections under the catagories of: Tropical Beach Cottons and Informal Wedding Dresses
There are many beautiful style of informal wedding dresses on this site: mermaid, v-neck, A-line princeless, strapless, halter, empire, scoop neck, and strapless, just to name a few. The sizes available range from 2 to 28. Their informal wedding dresses are typically offered in ivory, pink, and white.
This website has a wonderful selection available of what they call: Beach Wedding dresses and Informal Wedding dresses. They come in a variety of styles and selections including, but not limited too: slim line style, a-line, princess style, halter, one shoulder neckline, spaghetti strap, strapless, sculptured neckline, and keyhole back. They also are available in a short length and handkerchief length hem. The colors available are: white, light ivory and ivory.
This wesite is the one you want to visit if you are looking for a wedding dress in a color other than white or ivory. They offer a very large selection of beautiful colors. They also have a wide range of sizes: 0 to 44. Their dresses are lovely and the colors are fun. These dresses are perfect for the non-traditional wedding.
Tips for planning a wedding that won't break the bank
- First thing you need to do is set your budget and stick to it.
- Don't try to impress - this is your day - the only person you need to make happy and impress is yourself and the one you are marrying.
- Make your own wedding invitations. There are many good programs that will lead you step by step through this process.
- Get help from your family. Ask them to help decorate, cook, and make favors.
- Make your own favors. There are a ton of website out there that have wonderful idea and directions.
- Keep your decorations simple. A few floral arrangements and candles will be plenty.
- Cook the food for the reception. Not all by yourself, ask family and very close friends for their help.
- Make your wedding dinner a lunch buffet. If you have your ceremony earlier in the day you do not have to serve liquor ( a huge savings) and the food is more casual. Keep the menu simple.
- Shop arround for a wedding cake. You can get a beautiful simple wedding cake for a reasonable price. If you know someone who has taken a cake decorating class you might want to give them a call.
- Find a local photographer who will take your pictures digitally. It will cost you so much less in the end. If you have a friend or family member who is a good amature photographer you might want to talk to them.
- Keep your entertainment simple. Hire a local band that has a good reputation. Or you can hire a DJ. If you have a friend or relative who loves music, they might want to DJ for you.
- Use flowers that are in season and use a local florist.
- Have your ceremony and wedding at home if you can. You could also have your wedding in a local park, at a bed and breakfast, wedding chapel, or even a local restaurant.
- Buying Wedding Invitations Online
Popular wedding collections: Signature Collection - printed on eco friendly paper that is custom made in Italy. Signature Matte - painted on heavy white card stock. Signature Textured - white and...
- Wedding Superstitions and Traditions
Did you know that the color of choice for a wedding gown has not always been white? Back in Victorian times you could wear a wedding gown in any color you choose. Of course, wearing black to your own wedding...
- Buying a Wedding Gown Online
The most romantic day of your entire life is your Wedding Day. All the planning and dreaming, and sleepless nights will be worth it when you walk down the aisle. No matter how stressed and over worked you...
- Wedding Etiquette-Who Pays For What?
One of the first things that you need to do when planning a wedding is set out the ground rules as to sho pays for what. Traditionally the brides family carried the bulk of the responsibilty of paying for...
More by this Author
Different styles look better on some than others. We all want to look good, that's a given. To look your best, you need to dress for your body type.
Your wedding is the most important day of your life. There are so many things to it will make you dizzy. A comprehensive list of things to do and when to do then will become your best friend.
Stitching on plastic canvas is one of those crafts that have been around for years. There are many things you can make with plastic canvas. It is versatile, easy to handle, and looks terrific when.