Fantastical Fun Steampunk Jewelry For Women and Men
If you are at all familiar with Steampunk, you know it has something to do with gears, and gadgets, and moving parts of all kinds.
It actually started as a literary genre. The stories that focused on science fiction fueled the movement which gained it's popularity in the 1980's and early 90's. It has blossomed into an old Victorian, Gothic story all it's own.
Think imaginary airships - bug-eyed brass goggles - ivory, cog-laden stop watches - you get the idea. It is whimsical fashion derived from futuristic imaginations.
You will find everything Steampunk; from clothing to clocks, wedding ideas, and top hats for every day wear. The sky is the limit with what you can find for yourself, your home, and your friends.
Start Steampunkin' today - you'll love the twisty, quirky fun of it all!
Galvanic Magneto Inducer Steampunk Cuff Bracelet
Described as "the primary power-source behind the GMT system, providing tension to the receiving transposition chamber". This is a great cuff bracelt in true Steampunk style!
- Listed as a man's cuff, but suitable for anyone
- Movable brass dial
- Lead-free pewter
- Lots of great, fun features
- Includes a gift box
Steampunk Watch Machanism Gear Movement Cufflinks w/Gift Box
- Very unique cuff links with Steampunk's signature bullet back settings.
- Gold and silver tones
- "Ridiculously cool cuff links made in the U.S.A."
- Gift box - black
- Made by hand, so there may be slight differences, but this makes them more unique
These would make a great addition to your outfit!
Steamhammer Alchemist Gothic Necklace
A wonderful, Steampunk necklace by Alchemy of England
Made of pewter with a cable chain and lobster-claw clasps, this necklace an inspired
version of Thor's mighty hammer, Mjollnir. This includes:
- Brass gears and dial
- pewter piston arm, housed in copper
- 22" cable chain
- The pendant measures 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Comes gift boxed
- Lifetime warranty
Pocketwatch Ear Plug
This 20mm (13/16") black acrylic screw fit plug has a watch movement design (nonworking parts)'
The perfect way to display your love for everything steampunk! An easy way to make a statement with your piecings.
Note that these are sold individually, so you'll want to purchase two for a matched set. These are made in the USA.
GMT Quantum Displacer Control Alchemy Gothic Necklace
Truly Steampunk, Victorian style necklace:
- Two-tone lead-free English pewter
- Brass faceplate
- Cabochon stones
- Approx 5" wide and 4" long
- Curb chain - 20" long
Amazing Tutorial on Making a Steampunk Tag
Nice Beginning Tut for Steampunk Jewelry
- 101 Signs That You Might Be Addicted To Steampunk
1. You buy clocks just for the gears. 2. You think of monocles and goggles as fashion accessories. 3. You baffle people by talking about Aether and Phlogiston. 4. You dream of having your own airship 5....
Though it might technically be considered a sub-genre of fantasy (or science fiction), Steampunk takes the whole idea of swords and sorcery to a new level entirely. Usually set in a environment very similar to...