10 Tips to Help Get Rid of Acne Overnight
Wouldn't it be great if you could get rid of acne overnight? Well, it just so happens that you can, if you are willing to follow a few simple tips passed on from dermatologists and skin-care experts. Let's face facts: acne can be a humiliating, embarrassing, and depressing problem. You would do anything to be rid of it for good. However, the good news is that it is possible to cure it in under 24 hours. Even if you suffer from severe acne, you can still greatly reduce its effects in a day.
10 Tips to Get Rid of Acne Overnight
- Practice good hygiene. The most obvious of these is that you should practice good hygiene throughout the day. Most importantly, wash your hands often and always before touching your face. Remember, it is easy to pass bacteria and harmful germs to your face without even realising it!
- Use oil-free soap. Get your hands on a decent oil-free soap and wash your face and the infected areas at least twice a day, but aim for three times. No doubt your skin is oily enough, so this will help to clear those greasy pores.
- Cool it down. In its simplest form, acne is an inflammation of your skin. So it's a good idea to cool it down. You could apply ice to your face and the affected areas. This is actually one of the most used methods.
- Lemon juice. A great homemade treatment is to use lemon juice to kill the bacteria and germs that are forming on your infected skin. Apply the juice to your face and the affected areas and leave for 20-30 minutes. Wash your face afterwards with cold water.
- Garlic paste. Another great homemade treatment is to use garlic paste. Crush a garlic clove and mix with a tiny bit of water until a paste forms. Apply this to your face, and it should harden quite quickly. Then leave on for 15-20 minutes, and then wash your face in cold water.
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera can help you to get rid of acne overnight. This plant has a wonderful healing quality and can get to the root cause of the problem almost immediately.
- Avoid junk food. This should go without saying, as many acne sufferers can attribute their misery to their diet! Stay away from fatty, sugary, oily foods, and chocolate too.
- Water. Drink water and lots of it. Water is great at flushing harmful toxins out of the body and can also clear your digestive system. Aim to drink at least two litres of water a day.
- Face massage. Another great homemade regime you could try is a castor/virgin olive oil face massage. Mix a tiny amount of each together and then apply to your face and the affected areas, and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash your face off with cold water.
- Green tea. Drink green tea. This is an oft-used natural remedy for acne. There are numerous fantastic and wonderful antioxidants found in green tea that can help you with your acne.
There are various natural remedies and treatments for acne and these 10 are some of the best. Good luck!
More by this Author
- 14Stop Smoking Marijuana - 5 Incredible Benefits To Look Forward To When You Finally Stop Smoking Marijuana
Many people would love to stop smoking marijuana because they finally realise that it's becoming harder to control their habit and it is indeed taking control of their life. I will openly admit that not everyone...