Tips in Handling beauty things with care
Increase the shelf life of your beauty loot (and save more in the long run) with these handy TLC tips....
The TLC habits:
1) wash your brushes
- Over time, dirt, oil and bacteria can accumulate on your makeup brushes. So wash them at least once a week with a mild facial mash to help prolong the lifespan of your makeup.
- Just place a small amount of soap your palms and swirl the wet bristles onto it.
- Rinse off the product under running water and lay them flat on a towel air-dry.
2) Store products in the fridge
- Since germs multiply faster in hotter environments, its best to store your creams, lotions and fragrances in your refrigerator.
- This will prevent them from separating, discoloring, or evaporating right away.
- Beauty bonus: It'll even help cool your skin when you apply the product on your face or body!
3. Always put the lid back on
- When you're primping in a hurry, it's tempting to leave without putting the lead back on your moisturizer or loose powder.However, this leaves your products exposed to humidity, and even icky bugs.
- Next time, make an effort to close your beauty jars (it'll take three seconds, tops).
4. Use a Spatula
- When you dip your fingers into cream-based products (like lipstick or blush), you end up transferring oil and dirt from your fingers into the pot.
- To avoid this, use a mini spatula (or use this edge of a small teaspon).
- Simply scrape a bit of it off the tube or pot before applying it onto your lips or face.
More by this Author
5 Simple Shortcuts for Smooth Sexy Legs: your legs can look a lot better fast, with these simple strategies, you'll have what you want in no time
No comments yet.