Hanging Travel Bags - Hanging Travel Organizers for Bathrooms
Hanging Travel Bags on Amazon
Hanging travel bags keep your toiletries organized and are very convenient to access once you’ve reached your destination. Simply use the attached hook to hang your hanging toiletry travel bag on the back of your hotel room door or any other convenient location. They’re compact, extremely portable and the ultimate travel organization tool to own.
I always have one packed with travel essentials and simply throw it into my luggage or travel bag for a quick and easy trip packing session. I also have one in my bathroom to organize products that I use frequently. If didn't store a lot of products in a travel organizer, they'd otherwise be cluttering up my bathroom sink area.
Read on for some great selections to keep you organized during your travels as well as other helpful suggestions for getting organized with a hanging travel bag.
Men's Travel Toiletry Kits
Men’s Hanging Travel Bags
Travel hanging organizers work fantastic for men who travel frequently. They roll or zip-up to save you precious space in your luggage. Men's travel bags typically aren't as large as women's, but there are many sizes to accommodate your packing needs. You'll need a smaller one for over-nights, or a bigger one to accommodate a longer stay.
Women’s Hanging Travel Organizers
I couldn't even imagine packing my luggage without using my hanging travel organizer. It holds all my cosmetics, toiletries and other feminine supplies. I bring a lot of stuff, it all fits and it's all compact. If you're looking for a stylish travel organizer, other than a black or brown color, then you're in luck. There are many styles and colors to choose from.
Women's Hanging Cosmetic Bags
TSA Carry-On Bottle Sets on Amazon.com
Travel Bottle Sets
Travel bottle sets fit perfectly into travel hanging organizers. They are re-usable, carry-on approved containers that you can fill from your larger bottles of favorite shampoo, conditioner, mouth-wash, etc. Not only can you save substantial money from purchasing sample size travel toiletries ($2.50 for a 2 oz bottle of shampoo?!), you can also make sure that your favorite products will be able to travel with you. There is no need to pack full-sized bottles of shampoo when you can refill a travel bottle. Save space!
Other Uses for Hanging Travel Organizers
They’re not just for travel! Use them in the following locations for added convenience and superior organization to help you find what you want, when you need it.
- Dorm room organization - Hanging toiletry bags are fantastic for use in dorm rooms or small apartments. They’re a great way to portably move all of your cosmetics and toiletries from your room to your dorm shower room.
- Bathroom organization - Keep one on the back of your bathroom door to keep all your toiletries neat and orderly.
- Garage organization - Use a hanging travel bag to organize smaller tools and items such as nails, screws and washers.
- Kitchen pantry organization - If you’re in a pinch and need room for extra spices and herbs or your expansive tea bag selection, then simply put one on the back of your kitchen pantry or closet door.
- Arts & Crafts organization - They’re perfect for keeping your scrapbook supplies (scissors, ribbons, etc) or your child’s paints, crayons and markers neatly organized in a compact, portable bag.
- Anywhere you need to be organized in as little space as possible!
More by this Author
It is common practice to look at celebrity hairstyles to get ideas for your next style. But, what about eyebrows? Celebrities are also starting to set trends for eyebrow shapes, too. This gallery will provide you with...
- EDITOR'S CHOICE45
I started looking into electrolysis when I was 17 or 18. I used to have very unruly eyebrows and was getting fed-up with constantly plucking them or going to the salon and paying money to have them waxed. It's literally...
Find out the basics of weight loss.