Home Made Beauty Recipe for a Radiant Skin
About my first Beauty Hub
Due to the overwhelming (lol) success of my first beauty hub, I have decided to come up with another one. Oh wait, did you just ask how successful it was? Let’s just say I owe it the 90% of my hub views. So if I didn’t come up with that then I guess I haven’t had my 1st milestone medal yet, which I’ve got three weeks ago. =D Thank you to those who read and enjoy my first beauty hub “Natural Skin Care from your Kitchen”. =)
Now down to business. =P
Most of us may now know that our old kitchen isn’t just for cooking. It’s full of ingredients that can help us in our need to beautify ourselves. Here is some of the best and safest Home Made Beauty Recipe that might have work for your type of skin. Try it!
- Mix milk with honey, 1:2. It takes a while for the mixture to completely blend together. To apply make sure to clean your face first then put the mixture and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash the mask off and see an instant transformation. Do it once a week to attain a more glowing skin.
- Combine avocado with a few drops of lemon juice, let sit, and then apply as a mask. Avocado makes a natural moisturizer while lemon has slight bleaching effect.
- Mash banana and mix it with yogurt or cooked oatmeal. Apply as a mask. Banana naturally moisturizes skin. Yogurt has probiotics that can help skin to become softer, smoother and less prone to breakouts. As for oatmeal, it has been found to contain properties that allow it to be easily absorbed into the skin, helps soften skin and is hypoallergenic.
- Mash ½ bananas and add 1 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp sour cream. Apply to face and let set for 10-15 minutes. Gently wipe off with a damp wash cloth. Like banana honey also moisturizes the skin, and it helps in rejuvenating the skin leading to the elimination of fine wrinkles. Sour cream has a lactic acid that helps lighten skin.
- Pound a handful of strawberries and mix well with 1 tsp of honey. Strawberry is a great skin care additive, especially due to its mildly astringent properties. Strawberry is recommended mainly for oily skin to improve texture, minimize greasiness and encourage a healthy and more radiant complexion.
- Mash some pineapple and use as a cleanser or mix with papaya to form a mask. Pineapple’s acidic nature refreshes the skin and offers anti-inflammatory benefits. Papaya can be use to treat or eliminate old dead skin cells, and it also helps to reduce the signs of premature aging.
I hope this list will help you in any ways. Many thanks.
More by this Author
Halloween which was a very big celebration in the western, was never been a part of Filipino tradition until recently. When I was a kid I would just hear some of my aunt attending Halloween parties, but it was never...
As I was thinking of what could I possibly contribute to Hub for Peace, Francis M. and his music came across my mind. Music as we all know is a way of communicating ones thoughts or feelings. Francis M., I think had...