Home-made Exfoliation Treatments for Beautiful Skin
Exfoliation is incredibly important for skin that is radiant. The clarity of your skin will improve vastly if you use great exfoliation treatments. Natural, home-made recipes are the best for your skin, as they do not irritate your skin and provide a healthy glow .
This home-made exfoliation treatment has been passed down from generation to generation in my family, and it is the reason that all the women in my family of all ages have gorgeous, soft, blemish- free skin. Use this exfoliation treatment twice a week on your face, and you may even use it on your body if you wish.
1. Olive oil (Coconut oil is an equally effective substitute.)
- Be sure to get pure, extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
2. White Sugar
3. A little cup
Steps to follow
1. Wash your face with warm (not hot) water.
2. Take the cup, add two table spoons of sugar and one and a half table spoons of olive oil. You may change the portions as you wish, but be sure to have enough olive oil so that it appears green and paste-like.
3. Spread the paste all over your face (and body). Be sure not to be harsh when rubbing the paste on your face. The paste should be spread using the finger tips and the face should be massaged gently, creating circles.
4. After leaving it on your face, wash with cold water. In the mornings, I would advice you to go through with cleanser, toner and moisturizer after exfoliating. If you exfoliate before night, it would be fine to just wash your face with cold water and sleep. The oil does not clog pores, so it does not affect skin negatively if you do not cleanse afterward. In fact, the oil will leave a light moisturized feeling. However, if you still prefer to go through a follow-up skin regimen at night or have very oily skin - you may do so.
This regimen should give you beautiful, glowing skin and you will see the difference in just a few weeks of use.
Here are some other body scrubs that you can try out.
Coffee is known to battle cellulite! Coffee grounds, sugar and coconut oil or olive oil mixed together will make your skin silky smooth and take care of all imperfections.
Avocado Scrub is amazing! Avocado is known to be a very rich moisturizer that is packed with Vitamin E that stimulates collagen production in the skin. Almonds have effective emollient influences and oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties. A mashed avocado, almond and oatmeal will make you feel like you had a luxurious skin-care treatment.
For more beautiful skin tips, visit -
More by this Author
So I see so many "hot Indian chick" hubs, and I feel that there should be a hub dedicated to handsome Indian men too. After all, the beautiful women of India do produce gorgeous Indian boys too! Plus, I am...
Ladies (and gentlemen), Dr. David Holmes knows what the perfect female body looks like. Well, if he has actually SEEN the perfect female body is a question that only he can answer. However, after doing some research,...
I was brought up in a South Asian island, and grew up with women who had generations worth of ancient Indian beauty secrets passed down to them. As someone who has seen women practice these ancient methods, I can attest...