How To Give Yourself A Natural Refreshing Facial
Ingredients for a great facial!
A Facial Treat!
This is a facial that will make your skin firmer, smoother, brighter and younger looking. I have been doing this for many years and get many compliments on my skin, so I have decided to share it with the world and do hope that it works for you!
What Is Needed
The following is what you'll need for this wonderful facial:
- a mild soap to wash your face with first
- a pot of mildly steaming water
- dry oatmeal
- egg white
- 2 cucumber slices
- Mix about a tablespoon of dry oatmeal, about a tablespoon of honey and egg white together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put about a teaspoon of dry sugar in a small bowl and set aside
- Put egg white all by itself in a bowl and set aside
- First cleanse your skin with a mild soap such as basis or neutrogena, then pat dry.
- Place the pot of steaming water on a sturdy flat surface, then put your face over the pot with a towel over your head, closing your eyes and allow the steam to penetrate your skin for about 5 minutes.
- After steaming your face, take a little dry sugar and gently scrub your face with it, it's a wonderful exfolliater!
- Rinse off the sugar with tepid water
- Now gently scrub your face with the honey, oatmeal and egg white mixture for a couple of minutes and rinse with cool water. Then pat your skin dry.
- The last step is to gently pat the egg white all over your face avoiding your eyes and allowing the egg white to dry. You'll feel a tightening sensation which means it's working and will make your skin tight and gorgeous. Lye down and place the cucumber slices over your closed eyes which will help to reduce puffiness and dark circles and relax for a while. You can leave this on as long as you want.
- When you are ready, remove the cucumber slices and rinse off the egg white with cool water, then give your face a few splashes with cold water and wa la, your skin will be gorgeous!
More by this Author
Writing a business plan will help to organize your thoughts and implement the goals you set to start your home sewing business.
This hub serves as a quick guide for doing a Dominican roller set. Links to sites to purchase Dominican products are also here.
Having a sewing business in your home is a way to supplement your income or provide all of your income. In order to make money at home, you'll have to carefully device a plan and have patience. In time with dedication,...