How to Become a Youtube Beauty Guru
Here are some little tips and help on how to become a successful YouTube makeup guru!
Things you will need
* Camera or Web cam
* All sorts of beauty products
* A fun personality
* Anything and everything else
First of all, create a YouTube account! And as you know it is 100% free!
Get ideas from other beauty guru videos before you start making your own. You do not have to have a huge makeup collection, but the more videos you make the more your collection will expand. The more views you get the more different beauty companies will send you free products for you to try.
The hardest thing is getting your videos out there, and not just having them float around lost in YouTube. During the first week you need to market you videos by subscribing to other beauty gurus! Mainly, beauty gurus under 500 subscribers, because most likely they'll subscribe back to you. And there you go you have an added subscriber.
When you are starting out, message other beginner beauty gurus and ask them to give you shout outs! Huge beauty gurus will most likely decline, but gurus under 500 subscribers would most likely love to, and you'll start a YouTube friendship!
Make goals for yourself about the number of subscribers you get, once you get to 1,000 time will soar! And your videos will start get thousands of views.
Make a list of upcoming videos: Makeup/Hair Tutorials, Hauls, Makeup Collection, Perfume Collection, Monthly Favorites, Products you love, Products you regret buying, Outfit of the day, Room Tours, girl talk, skin care routine, acne help, and more.
Remember you are helping people with your videos! You don't need experience to become a guru. It will be awesome if you have it but many gurus have self taught. It is all about sharing your what you know and learn. Knowledge is Beauty. Be willing to try and be willing to learn. It is a nerve racking putting your videos on the Internet.
make sure to be original and make videos that interest people!
* Make sure to have good quality videos! Viewers don't like to watch bas quality videos.
* Editing software really helps to manage your videos, and inserting comments and dialogue boxes.
* Market your videos by creating a twitter, and twittering about your videos!
* Here are some popular YouTube gurus: Juicystar07,AllThatGlitters21, MichellePhan, Macbarbie07,MakeupByTiffanyD, xteeener, MissChievous, Makeupgeektv, eleventhgorgeous, and lots more depending on what you prefer!
* If you don't love beauty, makeup, and clothes I advise you not to become a beauty guru.
* Never compare yourself to other gurus, you are yourself, be unique and let your personality stand out.
* You might get negative comments and haters especially the more popular you get.
*Don't be boring, you do not have to teach your viewers everything and have 20 minute long videos.
* Leave "like" and "uhmm" alone! It annoys viewers.
Remember that you are beautiful on the inside.
* JUST BE YOURSELF!
More by this Author
1. First of all, CONGRATS to everyone who has been accepted to be in a pageant! Now about raising money to compete in your pageant. A sponsor is any person or business that provides scholarships, services or products to...
So, you either found a baby duck or multiple baby ducks, or you bought one at a feed store and you need help. I personally found three abandoned ducklings in the middle of a busy intersection and I wanted to share with...