How to Get Rid of Acne and Breakouts
In my previous article I talked about main causes of acne breakouts and pimples. Today I will tell more on how to get rid of acne and breakouts using natural remedies.
Rule # 1 - never squeeze pimples yourself! This can be done only by professional cosmetologist using sterile instruments. Doing this yourself exposes your skin to infection. This can cause a lot of problems, from scars to acne, and even septicemia which is very hard to cure.
There are numerous acne treatments in stores and prices are very different, from moderate to extremely expensive. All of them promise to get rid of acne and breakouts just in a few hours. I tried many of those treatments both cheap and expensive, and the truth is that none of them can save you from breakouts in such a short term. Of course, modern cosmetics helps with acne problem if you take care of the skin regularly and properly. But if pimple appeared, it takes some time before it will go away.
Pimples Meaning on Different Parts of Your Face and Body - what is your body trying to tell you?
What Pimples On Buttocks Mean And How To Get Rid Of Them - why butt pimples are constantly attacking and how to stop it.
5 Main Causes of Acne Breakouts and Pimples - learn main reasons of acne breakouts to be able to prevent them.
Here are some advice on how to get rid of acne and breakouts using natural treatments:
- A great help in fight with acne and breakouts is 1-2% solution of salicylic acid. It dries, peels and provides antibacterial help. It costs pretty inexpensive and can be found in any drugstore. Wipe your face with the solution no more than twice a day. Salicylic acid dries the skin, so after you get rid of pimples, use moisturizing face masks.
- Another great way to get rid of acne is chamomile tea. Boil chamomile flowers and allow to stand for 20 minutes. After that do warm compresses on the face. Pay special attention to the forehead, nose and chin. Compresses should be done often, 5-6 times a day. You can also freeze the chamomile tea in ice molds and wipe the face with ice cubes every morning.
- Two more great solutions are parsley juice and aloe juice. Wipe your face with either of them in the morning and at night. But don't combine both, better stick to one or the other.
- Clay masks are also very effective. Dissolve cosmetic clay in warm boiled water to the consistency of sour cream. Apply to face and wait until clay dries (about 15 minutes). Such masks cleanse the skin, pull out dirt, dry acne, reduce redness and inflammation.
- Another time-tested recipe to fight acne is honey mask. Honey is a natural antiseptic, as it has many beneficial vitamins and minerals. All this has a positive effect on your skin. It becomes smooth and silky. Mix 50 g of honey, 50 g of olive oil and 1 egg yolk. Apply this mixture to your face, neck and decollete. In 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
For positive effect, masks should be applied regularly, once or twice a week. But unfortunately it's impossible to solve acne problem by masks only. You should also pay attention to proper cleansing and nutrition.
More by this Author
Check out our list of the best acne homemade treatments, and create a natural treatment for healthier skin in the convenience of your own home.
What causes and how to treat white pimple on eyelid.
What pimples on buttocks mean, how to get rid of them, and how to prevent them.
No comments yet.