How to Look Exotic and Beautiful
Be an Exotic Beauty
Tips on How to Be Exotic and Beautiful
I grew up around beautiful, exotic women. As an American with Greek descent, I had been exposed to women who knew they were unique because of their cultural ties and completely owned it.
And it isn't just Greek women who I feel are exotically beautiful. ANYONE can be. Seriously. I learned that it isn't about where you came from or where your ancestors came from. It's a state of mind.
Take, for example, the picture at the right of this text. It features a woman with beautiful, curly dark hair, dark skin, natural makeup, and a flower in her hair. It isn't necessarily her features that made her exotically beautiful, though they didn't hurt. It's the added flourish of putting the large flower in her hair. That added touch gave her a little something extra special and made her look exotic.
Once you live your life in an exotic way, people will see you as exotically beautiful.
Confidence is Becoming - How to Be Exotically Beautifulally
Having Confidence is an Important Part of Being Exotic
The word "exotic" is actually rather simple to define. Basically, the term refers to anything that originates from another country. At least, that is what the first definition in Webster's dictionary suggests. However, I find the third definition in the dictionary entry much more intriguing.
"Strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual."
What does this imply for us as women? Well, it seems that anything that is "different" can be beautiful, but it all depends on how much confidence we have. Take the woman pictured above. She most certainly is exotic and beautiful, don't you think? One of the most striking things about her, though, is that she has a confident air about her.
It doesn't matter what you look like or wear. It certainly doesn't matter whether or not you think you have an exotic look. If you carry yourself with confidence, you will automatically be considered beautiful.
Belly Dance is Exotic! Watch to See What I Mean...
Be Exotic and Beautiful
Tips to Make You Look More Exotic
Do you love to try new things that relate to other cultures? Even doing something like visiting an ethnic restaurant and trying new foods can help add to your mystique.
Once you add exotic things into your life, you will notice that it affects the way you see yourself. It will help you look and feel beautiful. The way you feel about yourself shapes the way others feel about you.
Here are some tips and ideas.
- Visit a new ethnic restaurant. Never had Thai food? Would you like to try Ethiopian cuisine? Now is the time!
- Try a new hair style. Yes, simply changing your hair can make you more exotic. If your hair is short, grow it long. If it is blonde, consider changing the color. No matter how subtle the change, it will help you feel and look more exotic.
- Fashion magazines. Page through fashion magazines and websites from other countries to get ideas on how to change your look. Adding elements from other cultures into your sense of style can definitely make you look more exotic.
- Shopping. Your wardrobe is an easy place to introduce a sense of the exotic. Something as simple as a hand embroidered scarf from another country can make you look a little different.
- Be open. Embracing other cultures is a key part of becoming exotic and beautiful. Read up on other cultures and traditions. Learn another language. Talk to people who came from other countries about their traditions. The more you learn about the world, the more exotic it will make you.
- Makeup. Sure, being exotic and beautiful is about more than just your looks. But, makeup really can help. Try new, bold colors that will add mystery and intrigue. I included a video, below, that offers tips.
These are just some ideas. Everyone defines what it means to be exotic and what it means to be beautiful a little differently. I believe that if you take on habits that make you feel both of these things, other people will perceive you in that way.
How to Look More Exotic
More by this Author
Yes, they are just what you think they are - little glass jars or pretty potpourri bags filled with aromatic salts that you can leave in your purse or pocket and take out and sniff whenever you need a boost. The...