How to Make a Pretty, Fancy Braid That Holds
Braids are a very big trend in women's fashion, but it can be hard to find a style that anybody can do. This bohemian style braid is very simple to do, yet extremely elegant. It can be done on any hair type with great results !
Bohemian braids were the spot light of the runways in 2011. This style of braid can be worn formal or casual, and look stunning.
1. The first thing you have to do is get your hair wavy. If you have naturally straight hair, curl it a little bit.
2. Divide your hair in half.
3. French braid one of the sides of going until you get to the nape of the neck, hold in place with a clip. Now do the same thing to the other side of hair.
4. You want to gather your hair below the hair clips and using a hair tie put your hair into a ponytail, remove clips.
5. With a fine tooth comb tease the back part of the ponytail, spray with hairspray.
6. Loosen the braids slightly.
7. Take a section of hair from underneath the ponytail, and wrap it around the hair tie. Using bobby pins to hold it in place.
More by this Author
- 5Pictures of Cool Tattoos; Anklets, Back, Leg, Arms, 3D, Star Tattoos, Dragon, Dolphins, Skull, Heart,Men, Tribal Tattoos
Huge tattoo gallery !
Whether you have colored your hair for the first time or you are a seasoned "pro" at coloring your hair, we all have had those moments where the hair color did not come out the way we thought it would. There...
Got a tattoo, now the question is how do I take care of it !
No comments yet.