How to Make a Simple Hair Bun
Easy Hair Bun
Do you love how your friend can simply throw together a bun and look amazing, but you don't know how to pull it together? Now you can too!
- Gather your hair into a neat pony tail.
- Tie it with an elastic.
- Twist the ponytail gentle until it naturally curls into a bun form.
- At this point you can tuck the ends of your hair underneath the bun and either clip it in place with a large clip, pin it in place with a bunch of bobby pins, or you can simply tie a scrunchie around the bun and it should hold in place.
- Ta - Da! You have a simple hairstyle you can wear anywhere!
- Don't worry it it looks a little messy practice makes perfect, and the messy bun look still looks great ;)
- If you want a simple way to pin your bun try the Goodie Simple Styles Spin Pin, you only need those two bobby pins to keep your bun perfect.
- If you can't seem to get a hang of making a bun try to get a bun on an elastic, it works well for those with short hair too.
Please feel free to...
- Ask a Question
- And Rate Up :)
No comments yet.