Women are known throughout history for being elegant, poise, lovely creatures. However this is not what we are now. We have become stronger, in mind and body. How did we change? Slowly we morphed into the world of the man. Drinking, business, two hundred years ago some of us would be killed for being outspoken. Part of the joy is eating that which is forbidden.
However rights are not forbidden, they are given. We have the choice to become strong. Even so, the world around us also puts us in the spot light of strong women. Society looks to the presidents wife as much as the president. "What is she wearing? Where do her children go to school? What choices does she make?" Also we look to famous women. Liv Tyler and Paris Hilton are examples. Still these women are very different. When thinking of Tyler most men think of beautiful and feminine with a strong sense. In contrast, Paris Hilton brings the words slut, cheap, and degrated to mind. Which woman will most men choose?
Personality and Character
Personality and character define who you are. Good character creates a better person. The question is how to improve your character to greater potential.
- Focus on your goal. Men want to follow a woman who is focused. This does not mean to be narrow minded. Think of options available to you but remain on track. Keep up with the conversation. Show up on time with everything you need.
- Remain in tact. Women normally have a man around to feel safe and secure. However we do not want this to be known. Females are infamous for desiring the best relationship. If you want the best relationship, remain calm. Your man coming home after a long day at work and seeing his wife crying will not help his day.
- Give him breathing room. A male does not want a woman who will sufficate him. Give a man his space. Females strive for connections as do men but not to the same extent. Men like their own room to keep personal belongings in. On coming home he will be tired. The drive from work to the house is not enough time for him to brush off some stress. Let him watch tv during dinner, smoke on the patio, play with the dog at the front door, etc.
- Handle situations. Not everything in the home has to be done by the man. You can take out the trash a couple nights. The dishes can be washed. You can always shower after touching something nasty. After a busy day, the last thing he wants is a voice nagging at him to do another task.
- Stand tall. When you say you will do something, stick to it. Finish that book. Clean out the closet in a day. You will be seen as reforcefull, someone to depend on. While admirable it is a sign of a trust worthy human.
Some women hold a full time job and is a single mother. If someone else can do it, you can do it. You are not alone in this mess. Others are here for you. Lean on your friends for support and advice. We are here for you.
More by this Author
Industrial and organizational (I/O) psychology is defined as the application of psychological principles and theories to the workplace. However, there are two parts of I/O psychology. The industrial side is associated...
Specialists who have studied bones, artwork, and remnants of ancient societies have noticed that the societies probably regarded abnormal behavior as the work of evil spirits. Most ancient societies believed that all...
Do you enjoy going to the mall and watching people converse with others? Are you constantly observing other people? Do you like putting puzzles together? People are puzzles, every piece more important and interesting...