How to get a small v-line face/ make your face smaller
How to get a v-line face:
In many East Asian countries (such as Korea) a beauty standard is having a small “v-line” face, and in Korea many women have surgery to have a v-line face shape. The highly desired face shape looks just like it sounds, a thin oval face narrowing from the cheeks down to the chin, resembling a v. Their ideal is that along with a v-line face, the mouth should be small, the chin pointed, and the eyes large and round. Many people in korea envy korean celebrities who how these features, the cutesy look of a v line face is a star quality. This is why plastic surgery to get this face shape is an ever growing trend.
1. Check to see if you have the bone structure of a v- line face already. Is it not as visible as it could be, because of excess weight around the jaw line? If so, then you must exercise and eat right, in order to shed overall excess weight, since you cannot choose where you want to lose weight.
2. Another option for people who either have a v-line structure already and for those who do not, would be face rollers specially made for people who wish to have a v-line face. These face rollers promise results by massaging the sides of your face, even though they are not guaranteed. Though they are often cheap and are worth a shot, they face rollers are available online in places such as EBay and Amazon.
V-line face slimming rollers
4. Heating masks are also available online, they are supposedly able to “melt ” away the excess weight around the face. Revealing an overall slimmer face shape. These heating masks are also available for the body. One popular company is Lus, which advertises the V-line (face) and S-line (body).
5. An option that would make your face look thinner, but does not physically change your face shape would be contouring with makeup to make your face look thinner by using the makeup to create the optical illusion of a thinner v- line face. You can learn to do this by searching for different tutorials on the internet.
7. A last resort would be to have plastic surgery. An operation where they saw the jawbone to create a v-line face is available. This option is not recommend, a safer option would be to appreciate your natural face.
Please feel free to...
- Ask a Question
- And Rate Up :)