How to get fair skin naturally at home by home remedies
It is every person’s desire to have fair skin and achieve a good complexion. This is not a very difficult job to do by using home remedies instead of purchasing expensive cosmetics, which can for many people, result in disappointment. Fairness of skin does play a vital role in a person’s life. Not only does fair skin contribute to an attractive personality, but it also builds up a person’s confidence.
Purchasing skin products from the stores does not suit everybody, and due to the fact that every individual has different skin type, so it’s best to understand your skin better and which methods will work for you. Sometimes wrinkles, blemishes and dark patches on the skin can be caused by lack of hygiene, stress or a polluted environment. This can make your skin appear tired, dull and old. Using home remedies is a great alternative and can save your money. You can practice a few home remedies listed below to acquire good glowing and fair skin naturally and judge the results afterwards.
Skin care tips beside Home remedies
- It is very beneficial to consume foods which are high in vitamins and nutrients to maintain fair skin. A good balanced diet along with fruits and vegetables will clean the skin and make it fairer and clearer.
- Avoid taking cold showers, instead, use warm water. Warm water helps to wash away the dirt and grime on the skin, particularly the pores, more effectively than cold water. Using a quality pad or sponge, gently scrub the skin with it.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking more water which will make your skin even fairer. This will prevent wrinkles and sagging skin because the skin cells in the body will get hydrated if more water is consumed.
Home Remedies To Achieve Natural Fair Skin
- Combining a spoon of honey and egg white with a face mask is a good method to obtain fair and light skin. Apply the face mask on the face for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off. Apply this practice 3 three times a week until you notice a difference in your skin.
- Green tea acts as an antioxidant which helps in reducing the ageing process. So you may want to consider drinking green tea on a regular basis.
- A fibrous protein known as collagen makes the skin smooth and gleaming. To produce collagen in your body, eating blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries and prunes would be an advantage. These foods are antioxidants and also helps boost your immunity.
- A good natural cleansing agent is lemon which contains a great source of vitamin C. Before taking a bath, take a piece of cut lemon and rub it on the affected skin which is usually exposed to more sunlight. After a couple of minutes, use natural soap (as long as it’s free from harmful chemicals) when taking a bath to wash the body.
- Sandalwood is also advantageous for fair complexion of the skin. Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and form a paste. Apply it on your face regularly half an hour before taking a bath. Wash your face with lukewarm water. You will notice the difference after a couple of days where your skin will look faire and brighter.
Important things to follow
- Using these home remedies for few days won't give you any result. To get a good result you must make a habit of using them. Usually people get a good result after using these home remedies continuously for 1-2 months (minimum).
- Stick with the remedy which you like most.
- Don't give up.
- Your main objective should be towards healthy skin. Fair skin does not mean it is healthy. Healthy dark skin is also considered as beautiful.
- Using almonds for good skin texture may also give good results. Take some almonds and soak them in cold water and leave it overnight. The following morning, prepare a paste by grinding the almonds. Add some rose water to the paste and apply it on the face and other parts of the body.
- Mix 2 spoons of sugar with lemon juice. Use this solution to scrub your face and other parts of the body such as the neck, arms, legs etc to obtain fair and smooth skin. Make sure the sugar granules melts totally when scrubbing. Avoid this method if you have pimples on the face or anywhere else on the body to prevent the pimples from bursting during scrubbing. This may result in harsh skin reactions, so it’s best to avoid it.
- Grind some chironji (sunflower seeds) and soak them in a glass of raw milk overnight. Sprinkle some saffron or turmeric powder to enhance much better and fairer skin. The following morning, apply it on the skin to get results. However, this method must be used daily and may take weeks or months to notice fair skin, so patience is required. This method will also benefit people who have a darker skin complexion.
- Mixing cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal quantities, and using it as an alternative to facial and body wash can also contribute to fairer skin. Ensure that area in your body to be treated is soaked for at least 10-15 minutes using that mixture of cucumber and lemon juice.
- Form a paste by using gram flour, 2 teaspoons of raw milk and a few drops of limejuice and mix them together. Apply that mixture on the face and neck for around 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Continue this method daily for 2 weeks to notice light and fairer skin. This procedure can be repeated as long as you desire.
- Blend a banana mixed with raw milk. Apply this mixture on the neck and face and leave for 10-15 minutes, then wash it off with cold water. This is a great beauty tip to obtain smooth, fair and natural glowing skin.
- The papaya fruit is effective to get smooth skin and a fair complexion. Papaya is rich in antioxidants. Slice a ripe papaya and rub it on your face daily, especially very early in the morning. Second method is, you can mash a small ripened papaya and add a few teaspoons of milk to the pulp. Apply this over the skin such as the face, neck etc and allow the mixture to settle in the skin for 15 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water.
In conclusion, I would like to say something very important once again. White skin does not necessarily means beautiful. There are millions of people are suffering from many kinds of skin diseases and other problems. A healthy mind and body is the most precious thing you can ever have. The above tips won't make your skin white instantly, rather it would you help you to maintain a very healthy skin and make your skin lighter to enhance your beauty. Always be happy and proud with yourself. Everybody is beautiful in a unique way!
You might also like to read about :
More by this Author
The Blue ringed Octopus is one of the most venomous marine creature on the Planet. This article contains lots of interesting Facts, information and picture of Blue ringed Octopus.
The advantages and disadvantages of Facebook.
Online shopping means life has never been easier—except for when it turns out to be more of a hassle than you expected. Read this list of the pros and cons of shopping online to know what to expect.