How to use Perfumes in the right manner - Correct Usage of Fragrances
Correct Way of using Perfumes
Too much of Perfumes can give people migraines, nausea, allergy attacks, mood swings etc. Though it may not affect the wearer directly, it can affect people around us. So, if we are wearing Perfumes, the right usage is very important. Especially in a work place one should not wear heavy perfumes. It is a pity that even many people who buy expensive perfumes are not aware about how to use the perfume in the right manner.
There are many things the user should know when using perfumes. Given below are some Do’s and Don't s of using Perfumes.
Do’s and Don’ts of using Perfumes
How to use Perfumes in the correct manner? Here are some Do’s and Don’ts of using Perfumes.
1) Not every Perfume would suit everybody. One has to select scents that best suit your body chemistry and the effect they’d like to have on another individual. Choose a perfume that suits your personality and the image you want to portray.
2) Do not use too much Perfume. A small dab of perfume on wrists, behind ears, in the inner part of elbows and knees and on a neck near the collar-bone would be sufficient. Another way of keeping your fragrance subtle is by spraying in the air and stepping through it. If you do not want the original scent affected by the perspiration and musk of the individual you can spray the perfume over the hair.
3) Use Shampoos, lotions and powders etc which compliments with your perfume. In other words, the perfume should be used with unscented products or the same scented products for best results.
4) Usage of Vaseline or oily creams can help the fragrances to stay long.
5) There are different fragrances for different times. Perfumes suitable for day usage may not be suitable perfumes for the night out. Similarly, Summer Perfumes may not be suitable during the winter months. Also there are a different set of options in perfumes for men and women.
6) Use subtle scents in places like office or crowded places as heavy scents can be quite overpowering and can cause reactions like allergy attacks, headache and nausea in some people.
7) Invest on quality perfumes.
8) Wear your Perfume before you wear your jewelry.
Remember that the purpose of a perfume is to make you more appealing. But if your perfume is making others ill or uncomfortable, then it is failing miserably for its intended purpose. So choose your fragrance well and use it in the proper manner to get the desired effect you want.
How To Apply Perfume and some Common Mistakes
How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer?
More by this Author
Looking for the Best Pheromone Colognes men can use to attract women? Research has proven that Guys with higher level of male Pheromones have better success with females. Check Top 10 list of 2016.
If you are a Man who likes the scent of lavender, there are several masculine or unisex fragrances you can choose from. Given are my top 10 best picks of lavender Perfumes or Colognes for Men.
The Internet has revolutionized the way we shop. Learn about ten benefits and advantages to online shopping and reasons why everyone's doing it!