Grow Long Beautiful Fingernails
Fixing and Polishing Fingernails
If you are trying to grow long beautiful nails this is the way to do it. If you have long fingernails and you need to repair a fingernail. You can use this technique. This technique will allow you to fix your artificial nails or real fingernails. The key is to catch the splitting nail before the nail completely splits. This repair is the best and the longest lasting repair.
What you will need to repair or grow your fingernails
Most everything you need you probably already have. You will need to buy fiberglass strips at your local beauty supply.
- Fiberglass Strips
- Buffer File
- Clear Fingernail Polish
- Your Color Fingernail Polish
- Nail Glue
- Nail Polish Remover
Easy Fix for Splitting Nail
- Take fingernail polish off if needed.
- File the edge's of the splitting fingernail until it feels smooth like it will not snag.
- Cut a small piece of fiberglass into a strip. Just wide enough to cover the split. Do not cover your whole fingernail with the fiberglass.
- Apply a drop of glue on top of the strip evenly a little at a time. If you mess up just use some fingernail polish remover to remove the glue and the strip. Then reapply the strip.
- Wait for your nail to dry. Then buff your nail smooth.
- Put base coat on or any clear polish. Let base coat and clear fingernail polish dry completely.
- Choose your favorite fingernail polish color.
- Apply the polish and let dry.
More by this Author
(videos and photo illustrations) Explains why you should be prepared? What supplies you should have and tips on items and uses for each recommend item stored in your duffle bag.
Get temporary relief of a toothache. Temporary cavity fix that lasts for a week or better. Preventing and curing gum disease. Whiten teeth naturally. News and new breakthroughs.
Here are some reasons why it's so important to take a strand test before bleaching your hair? Find out what the consequences could be if you don’t take a strand test before bleaching or highlighting your hair.