Keep your skin healthy and tight while losing weight
How to Keep Skin Firm While Losing Weight?
Some people get frustrated of having sagged skin after losing weight, especially when they lose weight quickly. What should we do to avoid being left with slim body and sagged skin?
There are few things we should learn before we start any weight loss regimen. Most of us focus on weight loss and watch the pounds they lose every week, but they get shocked when they notice their skin problem.
Here are some tips that might help you keeping your skin tight as you’re losing weight:
- Try to follow a program that let you lose weight slowly but steadily, this will enable skin to sustain its natural elasticity with weight loss.
- Regular exercising using free weights will help in building muscles that give meaning to your body and prevents skin sagging due to lack of muscle tone
- You need to eat enough protein to prevent muscle loss as body can start to eat its own muscle to get the protein it needs and that causes muscle loss and leads to loose skin.
- Drink plenty of water to help hydrating your skin and keeping it enviable.
- Eat frequent meals through the day. That will provide your body with constant nutrition and to prevent hungers.
- Eat food from all food groups and don’t eliminate carbohydrates and fats from your meals. Replace saturated fats with unsaturated fats.
- Eat a portion of sweet potato daily as sweet potato helps tighten skin.
More by this Author
I like tasty food, where ever it comes from. I like some Indian recipes and deserts, I have an Indian friend who's very clever and a real good cooker. She taught me some recipes. I also enjoy all French Yummy deserts. I...
Some people inherit the possibility of having black circles under eyes from their parents or grandparents. There are several reasons for appearance of black or dark circles under eyes. Of the...
Baron Empain palace is one of the wonders that are found in Egypt. Many stories about ghosts' deeds in the palace. Who is Baron Empain? Why did he choose Egypt for his palace. Are the ghost stories are real?