Lipstick : 7 Lipstick Tips and Tricks You Need to Know
Lipstick, a cosmetic product....you just put on and go. Fairly natural!! But think, there are some things that you can do to last your lip colors and get the most lip colors. Find some of the best tips and tricks.
- Facial Tissues
- Petroleum jelly or lip balm
- Lip Brush
- Lip Liners
Choosing color for your lipstick and lipliner
Choosing the right color is the most important part. Before using lipstick, at first, choose the lipstick color. Later, select the lipliner color by matching the previous selected lipstick color. Keep in mind:
- Lipliner must be a bit deeper color than lipstick color.
- Choose lighter color lipstick for daytime and darker lipstick for night.
- If your are older than creamier color is the best match to look you beautiful.
- If you makeup your eyes heavily, avoid to use dark lipstick. Try to use light lipstick color.
- If you want to use red lipstick, then your makeup should be light.
- All shades of lipstick is not suitable for all. It fully depends on your skin color, your dress color. If you use dark lipstick color than your teeth looks yellowish.
Finish makeup berfore putting lipstick or lipliner on lips
Several types of make up have to finish before using lipstick or lipliner. Keep in mind,
- Never do any make up of your face after using lipstick. Because it may loose your desired color of the lips.
Makeup your lip edges with lipliner
Select the lip liner and draw a thin line at the edge of your lips. It is best to start from the upper lip's central portion and draw to outward. Later, draw a thin line to the lower lipstick the same techniques. Remember,
- Color of lipline must be deep than lipstick.
- Try to color the edge of your lips firstly carefully.
Make your lips a little moisturizing
Apply small amount of petroleum jelly or lip balm to lips. It gives some moisture to lips which is very helpful to use lipsticks. Be aware of,
- Don't use much petroleum jelly or lip balm. It may cause color adjustment of your lips.
- Moreover, you may need to wait to dry your lips after using lip balm.
Coating your lips evenely
Pick your lipstick tube. Evenly coat the lips. When you are coating, give enough attention to the Edge of the lips (which was marked by lipliner). Otherwise, lipstick color may be outside the lipliner and may cause bad look.
Actually, I think there is no hard and fast rules to coat lips. You may use special kinds of lip brushes for coating lips. It depends fully on you, how you coat your lips.
It is good to shade your own shade by mixing colors. Moreover, you can bend your lips to shade your own color during coating.
Remove excess color
Take facial tissues. Check whether there are any excess color or if the color goes outside the lipliner. If so, use facial tissues smoothly only the portion of your lips to remove those portion color. It also helps to shade color also.
Touch lips color again after a meal
Lipstick is easily transferable onto tea cups, coffee cups and water glasses. So, don't forget to touch lips with lipsticks after a meal.
More by this Author
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
A list of default usernames and passwords for CISCO routers.
OSI stands for Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model. In short it is termed as OSI model or OSI reference model or 7-layer model or Layered Model or OSI seven layer model. This is really an important topic topic...