Natural beauty care tips
- If you have a combination skin, your skin will greatly benefit from AHA and vitamin C moisturizers and creams. Products that contain AHA tend to normalize the skin.
- Papaya is good to normalize combination or oily skin and gives it a beautiful glow.
- In a half cup of olive oil, put a small amount of camphor warm it lightly and apply it to scalp parting the hair straight and give a circular massage for the entire scalp is good for dandruff and hair care.
- Grind a raw potato and add almond paste to it. Use the mixture regularly on the under-eyes to get rid of dark circles and puffiness.
- Regular application of Vitamin E delays the onset of wrinkles. You could open up a Vitamin E capsule and apply a little oil under your eye and swallow the rest of the oil.
- Vitamin C can reduce fine lines and other signs of aging. So during the day you can use a moisturizer or cream that contains Vitamin C.
- Massaging your face regularly with almond oil or olive oil works wonders for dry skin.
- Aerobic exercise for 30 minutes, 3 times a week will improve your cardiovascular system, increase your metabolism, and burn body fat.
- Eyebrows and Eyelashes should be brushed daily with a small brush. Rub eyebrows and eyelashes with olive oil or coconut oil or almond oil to encourage hair growth.
- The best footwear to wear is genuine leather. It takes the shape of your feet and moulds itself accordingly.
- For gray hair, boil one cup of dried gooseberry with 4 cups of water. Add a pinch of sugar in it. Keep boiling till the quantity of the liquid reduces to one cup. Mix 2 cups of henna, an egg, juice of lemon and the gooseberry solution and apply on hair. Wash the hair after 2 hours.
- It is better to avoid coloring of hair if you have split ends or damaged hair.
- Once you have used a color, oil your hair at least once a week. Apply a generous amount of warm oil to your scalp, and massage well, so the oil spreads right to the ends of your hair.
- It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
- Wash hair with tea once in a week.
- Boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter and use this hair oil to control hair loss and thinning.
- Mix a little vinegar in warm water and rinse your hair with this solution. This will add bounce to dull and lifeless hair.
- Egg white and curd is a good conditioner for hair.
- Keep a piece of lemon next to your hand-washing soap. Rub it over your hands at least once a day, before washing. This will help delay the onset of age-spots.
- Mash ¼ of a ripe banana. Apply on the face, taking care to avoid the areas under the eye. Leave it on for 10 mins, and then wash off with cool water. Banana is excellent to do away with dead skin that makes your skin look lifeless. Regular use of banana gives your skin fresh, healthy glow.
- Neem leaves are excellent for pimples. Crush washed neem leaves to form a paste and apply this to the affected parts. Leave it on for at least an hour. Neem will help the pimples dry up faster.
- Mix 2 whole eggs with four tablespoon of olive oil apply this mixture on your hair and leave it. Wash your hair after 20 minutes, you will find your hair slipping like silk after this.
- Peel and grate a cucumber. Squeeze the juice to this, mix half-a-teaspoon glycerin and half-a-teaspoon rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
- Regular use of Retin-A cream, an acne product that exfoliates the skin, also improves the appearance of fine crow's-feet.
© 2009 dinkan53
More by this Author
Plant diseases caused by viruses are mostly systemic in nature. Although the entire plant harbours the virus particles, only a few organs exhibit the symptoms. Generally, leaves show the most characteristics of these...