How to treat ACNE and Look Younger with healthy skin.
Easy Things You Can Do To Have Younger Looking Skin ! Naturally.
Skin is the largest human organ. It has a surface area of about 15-20 square feet.
Our skin is very important. It protects us against getting dried out and prevents us from getting poisoned with toxic compounds from the environment.
To keep your skin looking young and healthy, read the tips below.
- Limit sun exposure and protect your skin with sunblock when in the sun.
- Use a mask to tone and tighten your skin. The tightening effect is cosmetic and temporary, a mask has other benefits such as cleaning out your pores, and conditioning your skin.
- Instant Eye Lift by curling your eye lashes.
- Downplay wrinkles by applying highlighter to creases.
- Don't use face powder, it can collect in creases and make wrinkles more prominent.
- Put your hair in a ponytail. It’s a youthful hairstyle, and Bangs do a great job of hiding forehead wrinkles.
- Use a good moisturizer to hydrate and plump up your skin cells.
- Cut back on caffeine. Caffeine makes it very unlikely that the skin cells will ever pick up enough water, even if you drink a gallon of water a day.
- Reduce or eliminate dairy. Dairy Products are for many people difficult to digest and mucous-forming. Try soy or rice milk as substitutions.
- Try not to frown. Over time, the frown lines will become more visible.
- Avoid cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke exposes you to damaging free radicalsthat will accelerate the aging process by damaging the microcapillaries in the skin.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and avoid refined sugars, flours and processed foods.
- Exercise 30min a Day - Boosts self-esteem. Meeting a challenge, improving health, looking better, feeling stronger, meeting new people... regular physical activity can increase self-esteem in many ways. You can do it!
About Acne Treatment and removal of Acne Scars for beautiful and Healthy Skin.
What Causes ACNE?
From the moment you are born, your skin begins a lifelong process of shedding dead cells and producing oil. This process is affected by your hormone balance, which changes throughout your life. Clogged pores and facial blemishes occur when these natural processes are disrupted by any number of factors.
Causes of adult acne
Although the causes of adult acne are unknown, possible causes include hormones,cosmetics, stress, and an increase of resistant bacteria. Women in particular often experience pemenstrual flares, often around the mouth.
Anyone Can Get Acne Breakouts
There are many causes of acne and nobody is immune. About 90% of all teenagers develop acne symptoms, which can last an average of 7-8 years. But acne breakouts can start as late as your 30's, especially in women. Clinical adult acne can last for up to 20 years. It's estimated that 1 in 4 adults between the ages of 25 and 44 experiences facial breakouts during this time. In fact, nearly half of all adult women experience mild to moderate acne blemishes.
The Secret: Control and Prevent Acne
There are still no acne cures, with or without a prescription. The secret to controlling facial breakouts is daily acne PREVENTION and early treatment. In other words, stopping the growth of acne bacteria before they become visible facial blemishes. This also helps avoid the risk of permanent scars. Even after pimple blemishes disappear, you must continue to use an effective acne treat
How Different Types of Acne Happen
The clogged pore, called a comedo, lurks beneath the surface of your skin waiting for the right conditions. As skin produces more oil due to the clog, bacteria flourish and cause the surrounding skin to swell and inflame as your white blood cells fight the bacteria. This process leads to the different types of acne.
Types of Acne
Though blackheads, whiteheads, and all other types of acne start with clogged pores (comedo), they can react differently depending on your skin type and the conditions. Below are some examples of different types of acne, meant as informational only.
Non-inflammatory Acne- Whitehead: A whitehead (closed comedo) appears as whitish bumps and occurs when the infected follicle stays below the surface of the skin.
Non-inflammatory Acne- Blackhead: A blackhead (open comedo) appears as dark or black spots (not from dirt, but from the melanin in your skin's pigment) and occurs when the infected follicle plug enlarges and reaches the surface of the skin.
Inflammatory Acne- Papules: Papules appear as small, firm, pink bumps that may be tender to the touch. They often turn into other types of acne.
Inflammatory Acne- Pustules: Pustules appear as small, round bumps that are usually reddish at the base and contain visible whitish or yellowish pus at the center.
Inflammatory Acne- Cyst Acne: Cystic acne (or nodules) are usually large, inflamed, pus-filled and painful. They occur when infected material from a clogged pore spills into the surrounding skin. They can turn severe and last for weeks or months, and may cause acne scars.
Inflammatory Acne- Acne conglobata: A rare but serious form of inflammatory acne that develops mainly on the back, buttocks and chest, and is signified by severe bacterial infection often leading to deep acne scars.
How to Clear Acne Scars ?Click thumbnail to view full-size
About Acne Scars and Treatment.
How to Remove Acne SCars ?
There are several ways on removing acne scars. The appearance of acne starts during puberty when the body actively produces hormones that causes too much sebum in the skin. This skin stage may pass but it would definitely leave marks to haunt your appearance forever. Treating acne scars can be done through natural inexpensive ways and dermatological procedures that would probably cost a lot. However, acne scar treatment still depends on the mildness and severity of the scar.
Below are some of the techniques on removing acne scars naturally:
1. Hydration is the key. It has been proven that water is one of the best natural methods to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to shed those unwanted dead skin cells.
2. A lot of people are recommending the use Vitamin E capsule for those scars. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.
3. Rosehip seed oil is also an effective remedy on removing acne scars. This is an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkling agent that helps the skin to regenerate. Massage it on the scar twice a day.
4. Eating a balance diet may help in removing acne scars. The more nutritious foods you include in your meal, the faster the scar will heal. It helps in building the skin cells and gives a healthy skin glow as well.
5. Combine rose water and paste of sandal wood and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day.
Aside from the natural ways of removing acne scars, there are also dermatological procedures that would definitely give you a much faster result. However, pregnancy and other health conditions may hinder your want to undergo these procedures. Here are some of the hi-tech methods can remove acne scars effectively.
6. Nowadays, not only certified dermatologists do a dermabrasion but facial salons as well. Dermabrasion is the removal of the top skin layer using a machine that chafes off the skin. Once the skin heals, the top layer will then have a smoother and clearer appearance.
7. Laser resurfacing is one of the most affordable anti-scar treatments available. It simply uses a high-energy light that would remove the fine scars and even prevent wrinkles.
8. You may also have a chemical peel procedure. This is just like dermabrasion. The only difference is that the top layer of the skin is peeled off using chemicals not machines. This is not a very advisable procedure for all since some people may have allergic reactions to the chemicals.
With all the available choices for treatment, you surely would not have an excuse as to why your acne scar is still obvious. It's your choice whether you would opt for the natural way or the dermatological procedure on how to remove acne scars.
Natural Acne Scar Treatments
Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne Scars
For shallow, rolling acne scars--like an orange peel--try the following treatment:
Drink 8 glasses of water a day with half a teaspoon of lemon juice in each one. One easy way to accomplish this is to use a large bottle of water with half a teaspoon of lemon juice for every 8 ounces of water. The theory is that the lemon flushes toxins out of your body throughout the day; the removal of the toxins in the body helps stop the acne.
At the same time you are drinking the lemon juice, use the following vinegar solution on your face: 1 part apple cider vinegar, 2 parts water. Rub this into your face with a cotton ball morning and night. The malic acid in the vinegar gently exfoliates your skin and people have noticed improvements from using this natural solution. If you are using topical creams or moisturizers, use the vinegar solution before your topical regimen.
This natural acne scar treatment may take 2-3 months for visible improvement, but anecdotal evidence suggests that it does help with acne scars. The lemon juice water also can help with future breakouts by preventing acne internally because it flushes your system.
Comments 1 comment
How do Acne from from inside ur skin...
More by this Author
Travelling from India to US: Hello friends, I have listed below some of things you should be aware of if you are travelling from INDIA to US on short business trip, Vacation, Studies and long business trip. This guide...