Ring too big? Solution - a Plastic Ring Adjuster - available online here
Ring too big? Solution? Plastic ring adjusters.
Do you own a beautiful ring and it is too loose on your finger?
There is a simple and inexpensive solution - a PLASTIC RING ADJUSTER.
Plastic Ring Adjusters are made by two companies - Ring Huggies and Ring Snuggies.
They are a cheap and easy solution for a ring that is too big and are available to buy on Amazon.com
You may have some questions about Plastic Ring adjusters, which I have hopefully answered for you below:
Would you like to make money online?
Join me and thousands of people from all around the world and write articles (Hubs) with Hubpages. I joined three years ago and so far have 50 articles (Hubs), all written in my spare time. They earn me passive income every month. Some Hubbers have hundreds, even thousands of articles.
How does it work?
Hubpages provides the facility for you to write and publish articles online. They put adverts on the page which earn you money every month. Once you have written an article, you just leave it and it has the potential to earn you passive income every month for years.
What can I write about?
- Creative writing - such as short stories and poetry
- Product reviews
- Any subject you like. Examples include travel, hobbies, money, relationships, child-care, history, art, politics, fashion, technology etc
How much can I earn?
Hubpages puts adverts on our articles and we earn money every time someone reads the article - between US$3 to $8 per 1000 views. My average hubs are viewed/ read by about 30 people a day, my most popular hubs are read by 100 people a day. If you do the maths, you will see that a popular Hub, read 100 times a days, earns between US$110 to US$290 a year, and will continue to do so every year. Last year my hubs generated enough passive income to pay for my summer holiday and are on track to do the same again this year and every year.
How long does it take to write an article / Hub?
Some articles take me a couple of hours to write, others may take up to 5 hours to write. On average, I write one article a week. Many Hubpage members write more, some write less.
How much will it cost me?
- Nothing. Hubpages is FREE to join. You share your earnings with them. You keep 60%, they keep 40%. They want you to earn and make it easy for you.
It sounds too good to be true, where's the catch?
The catch is that you need to write good quality articles on subjects that enough people want to read about and make them easy to find on the internet.
How do I do this?
It is really easy when you know how. When you think about a topic you may want to write about, do the following:
- Think about some key phrases related to the subject.
- As an example, say you want to write a chicken curry recipe hub. Some connected phrases may be "How to cook a chicken curry", "Chicken Curry Recipe", "Recipe for Chicken Curry", "Easy Chicken Curry Recipe", "Hot Chicken Curry Recipe" - you get the idea..........
- Use the online "Adsense Keyword Tool". It is provided by Google and is free to use.
- To find it, simply type in Adsense Keyword Tool into search.
- Type in all of your phrases. The keyword tool will then tell you how many people a month are typing in these phrases.
- Look for a phrase that is searched for at least 3000 times a month.
- As an example, say you notice that 3000 people a month search for "How to cook a chicken curry" compared to only 500 who search for "Hot Chicken Curry Recipe".
- You call your article the most searched for phrase - "How to cook a chicken curry"
- Include this phrase into both the title and the content of your hub.
- Your article now stands a good chance of appearing on the first page of the Search Engines search results page.
What you are doing is finding out exactly what people want, the exact phrases they are typing into the search engines to find it, and writing articles that give them what they are looking for. You make it easy for them to find your article by using their search phrase in your title and content.
Give people what they are looking for and you will make money.
How else can I earn with Hubpages?
- Sell E-Bay and Amazon Products on your Hubs and earn commission.
- Encourage a friend to join Hubpages and receive 10% of their earnings
Once you have written an article, you just leave it and it will earn you money every day for years. That is passive income.
If I can do it, so can you.
Follow these six easy steps to join hubpages and start earning:
I recommend writing them down so you know what to do.
- Join Hubpages, the link is below, then.....
- Activate the Hubpages Earnings Programme to allow adverts to be shown on your account.
- Set up a PayPal Account. Hubpages pay your earnings into this account. If you already have one, this can can be used.
- Think of a subject for your first "Hub .
- Search for and use Adsense Keyword Tool (It is a free to use tool.) Type in a few key phrases related to the topic of your hub. Look for a phrase that is searched for at least 3000 times a month and include this phrase in the title and content of your hub.
- Write and publish your first "Hub".
Remember, it is FREE to join, so you have nothing to lose. If thousands of other people around the world can make a passive income online with Hubpages, so can you.
To join Hubpages and start making money Click Here . Good Luck
What is a Plastic Ring adjuster?
- They are small plastic tubes that you clip onto your ring.
Can the plastic tube be seen?
- No. You wear the ring so that the plastic tube is on the underside of your hand where it cannot be seen.
Who makes Plastic Ring Adjusters?
- There are two companies -Ring Snuggies and Ring Huggies
Are they cheap to buy?
- Yes, they only cost from $0.99 for a pack.
Do they come in different sizes, for different sizes of rings/fingers?
- Yes they do.
Where can I purchase a plastic ring adjuster from?
- They are available through Amazon.com.
- Take a look at the pictures below.
I like what I see - so how can I buy them from Amazon?
- It's simple
- Simply click one of the pictures above that you are interested in and you will be taken straight through to Amazon.com's website.
2. Pay Amazon for your purchase (Amazon.com is a safe and secure website)
3. Your ring adjusters will be delivered to your door.
So, I hope you will agree that Plastic Ring Adjusters are a great solution if you have a ring that is too big.
Ring too big? Solution - Buy a Plastic Ring Adjuster and Problem Solved!
Click one of the pictures above to purchase from Amazon, a safe and reliable website.
If you found this article interesting, you may like to read some of my others, the most popular ones are as follows:
More by this Author
The casual chic look is a timeless and informal look, based around a winning combination of comfort, freedom of movement and style. Although it fits into the category of casualwear, it is not a sloppy style and requires...
How to create a minimalist wardrobe for women using the secrets of chic French Parisian women. Learn which basic clothing items are essential and how to accessorise to make your minimalist wardrobe stylish.
Choosing to become a lady is empowering and the benefits are numerous. Learn how to be a lady, how to act like a lady, how to dress like a lady, how to be ladylike, how to act proper, and the benefits