How to Make Your Nails Stylish Using Nail Art and Nail Polishing
Nail Art Designs -How To Design Your Own Nails
For the recent few decades, polishing nails was considered fashionable. But for recent past NAIL ART became more popular. Modern trends show that not only you must have elongated nail but it must be attractive and stylish. NAIL ART became well known by its trendiest look and stylish appear. NAIL ART is making fingernail images using nail polishes , stickers etc.
Real History of Nail Arts
Some people think that NAIL ART is a new generation trend. But it is not like that. The first nail polish appeared in 300 BC in CHINA. These were made from gelatin, yolk of egg, gum obtained from bees and also petals of flowers. But now the whole story changed. Presently nail driers are also available which decreases the setting time of nail polish. These are applied after polishing the nail.
Nail Art Design SamplesClick thumbnail to view full-size
Halloween nail art decorations
Types of Nail Art Designs
These are basically stickers. It is pasted on to the nail after polishing or pasted independently. With increase in demand it is available in different designs and in different shapes.
These are also available in sticker form or as nail polish. In polish it is mixed with glitters. Using this type of stickers increases the beauty and gives pleasant look for nails. These types of stickers are available in variety of colors and designs. It can be used in different shapes according to need of the person. It can be used in any part of the nail which again increases its attractiveness.
It is a new technique in NAIL ART. It is a simple method which requires some of the household items. Take a cup full of water. Mix the favorite colored nail polish with this water .In this create the required designs using pin or toothpick. Immerse the nail in the cup for some time. Take out the hand and
The trendiest form of NAIL ART is nail jewels. Jewels available in the market are used as decorative items for the nail.
Nail Polish -Blending Colors
It is a combination of different colors of nail polish. These can be used to create one’s own designs. It gives an exclusive, bright and delightful look for the nail.
Teach yourself Nail Art
Nail Art Supplies
Nail Polishing Tips
Gone are the days when simple manicured nails with a single coat of nail paint were in trend. With advance in technology and imagination, we can apply style and art on our French manicured nails. These French manicured nail arts are in vogue today.
There are various types of nail art.
- We can pierce our nails if we can pierce our tongue! Just drill a hole like in your nose and ear and fit in a ring, matching your attire.
- There are stick ontattoos and gems to adorn your nails.
- Flashy and trendy shades of nail paint with various colors and designs on your nails.
History of Nail Polish
The first nail polish originated during 300 BC in China. Chinese nail polish were made by combining gelatin, egg white, Gum Arabic ( also called Gum Acacia which is a natural gum from hardened sap of the Acacia tree) and bees wax with flower petals. This when worn overnight would leave a colour ranging from red to pink on the nails. The Greeks coloured their nails using Henna.
Nail Polish in Fashion
Initially there were very limited colours of nail polish in the market. These were ranging from pink to red. Now we have all colours including metallic, silver and purple. The most favored brands are Lakme, Revlon and so on. Most women refer to these international brands as they are animal tested and harmless to their nails. There are nail dryers that reduce the time taken for the polish to dry.
There are various types of nail accessories. Commonly used are:
- Nail Stripes: These are available in various designs and shapes as stickers. Apply nail polish and just peel off the strips to apply them on your nails.
- Stars and dots: These are also available as stickers or nail polish. Just remove the sticker and place them on your nails.
- Nail Stickers: Available in various colors and designs. Just stick them on your nails according to your taste.
- Water Marbling: One of the most demanding arts today. Your desired colors of nail polish are added to a cup full of water. Then a marble design is created using a tooth prick or a pin. Nails are dipped into the cup and after few minutes excess nail polish are cleaned off.
- Nail Jewels: Jewels come in various shapes and colors. There are stick-on gems. There are also nail chains called Dangles. These are drilled on to the nail tips. The free end of the dangle chain can have some fancy gems or shapes (a Disney character). Sometimes the free end of the dangle is attached to a finger ring.
- Blending Colors: Many colors of your choice are blended to form a collage and are painted on your nails to give an executive look.
Nail Polish Remover / Removing Tips
- Always clean your nails with a nail polish remover before applying nail polish to remove oil traces.
- Apply base coat and a top coat.
- Leave a hairline gap between your nail and cuticle.
- When applying bright shades, keep your nails short and longer for lighter shades.
- Make sure that the manicure equipments are hygienic.
Like dressing, your nails too speak aloud of your inner personality and mood. So don’t forget to take care of your nails. It is not just a style quotient!
If you've found this article helpful remember to:
* Rate it up
* Share it with your networks
* Leave a comment or question
How to Keep Beauty of Your Nails
Nails are main factor for the beauty of a girl. The following techniques are saying for the girls dreaming for good Nails . There is no use if you are only dreaming for good Nails . You have to treat your Nails in every three weeks. This did not mean to go to the beauty clinic in every three weeks. Just look at the following things.
- CUTICLE REMOVER
- NAIL FILER
- NAIL CUTTER (which includes the above two)
- NAIL BRUSH
If the above all are available then just do the following in every three weeks:
- Take a little boiled water in a flat vessel. Put some salt, lemon juice and two spoon shampoos into it. Then clean your nails out of nail polish, and then put your leg into the mixed water solution for ten minutes.
- If the legs have stretch and scratches then put some hydrogen peroxide into the water for removing the dirt. Use the nail brushes to clean the nails. Use pumic stone to clean the foot.
- Then use the cuticle remover to remove the hard skin around the nails and the dirt inside the nails. After cutting the nails use nail filer to give shape to the nails.
- Earth Friendly Nail Polish
- 3D Nail art
If you've found this article helpful remember to:
* Vote it up
* Share it with your friends and networks
* Leave a comment or question or Suggestion
More by this Author
There are different varieties such as replacement belts, buckle belts, title belts, cheap belts, transmission belts, and skinny belts and so on.Whatever theme your costume follows, you can complete it by wearing the...
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...