Natural Makeup Tutorial
This makeup is perfect for enhancing your natural beauty without going over the top. It only takes approximately five to ten minutes to complete this radiant look. Follow these easy steps to have glowing skin, a neutral smoky eye, and slightly contoured cheeks.
Products I Used
List of Beauty Products
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer (trial version included with Naked 2 palette)
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush
- L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Fair
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer in 15 Fair
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion, SPF-15
1. Wash your face.
2. Apply moisturizer and foundation.
3. Put concealer over trouble spots such as under the eyes.
4. Use a natural colored blush or bronzer on the apples of your cheeks.
5. Apply three different shades of eyeshadow.Click thumbnail to view full-size
Eyeshadow Colors Used
The Finished Look
- Get Healthy Skin
Try these simple tips to achieve clearer and more healthy-looking skin.
- Valentine's Day Makeup
Find some inspiration for a Valentine's Day makeup look.
- Modern Styles for Long Hair
Find a beautiful style for your long hair.
- 70's Makeup
Learn about 70's makeup and how to recreate the trends for today.
No comments yet.